La Canfora on FAN 590: Bills Situation "Toxic"

Doutz

It's also not a coincidence that Facebook cancels out the cholesterol-lowering effects of Justin Bieber. It is absolutely clear as day and not up for debate. The figure below shows a plot of serum cholesterol from 1986 to 2010. As you can see, after the year Justin Bieber was born the average cholesterol levels began to fall until Facebook was invented. After that the cholesterol levels began to rise:

justinbeiber.jpg

It is probably not a coincidence that the COMBINATION of facebook and Greg Williams' ultimate failure as Bills HC cancels out the cholesterol-lowering effects of Justin Bieber

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be yards only. 10th in PPG though.

I go with FO, which in my opinion is a lot more indicative of actuality than these numbers.

They currently have the Bills as follows:

defense: 22nd ( http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef )

offense overall: 10th ( http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff )

QB (Taylor): 24th ( http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb )

RB (McCoy): 2nd among rushers with 100+ carries

RB (Gillislee): 1st among rushers with 20-99 carries

( http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/rb )

ST: 18th ( http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst )

Add it all up and you get 6-7, basically.

Edited by dave mcbride

Yeah right because what he says is so hard to believe. I am telling everybody once again my friend had solid info that Polian was ready to come in & clean house & I mean clean house & some inside the building bad mouthed him, mainly Rusty to save their own skin. Shame on Pegs for trusting people inside the building that clearly all they care about their own selfish interests.

I don't understand why posters attack football reporters/insiders when they report on the dysfunction and problems at OBD. Most of the rumors that have been reported over the years turn out to be true, in one form or another. The Coughlin rumor was dismissed by many earlier this year and it turns out to be true (that he had met with the Pegulas). Same with Polian last year. I am sure more stuff will come out, and much of it will be true.

I am not suggesting and have never suggested that there isn't dysfunction at the heart of OBD. I can believe that and still believe that La Canfora is peddling misinformed rubbish. He has a history of getting these stories about the Bills wrong and most of the things HE has reported turn out not to be true. The two are not mutually exclusive. It isn't either I believe there is dysfunction at OBD OR I believe La Canfora to be misinformed.

I believe both to be true.

highly likely he has a legit source inside...

obviously we have a fluid and volatile situation at OBD

anything could happen.

the person most liklely that doesn't want Polian is Russ

Exactly. The one person that Pegula will listen to most right now is Russ. Until that changes, this franchise will never win. I'd say the past 17 years is pretty good proof of this.

Controlled leak to undermine his reputation. Jason needs to find another line of work.

Imo

If the Bills front office is spending their time and energy conceiving and executing journalist smear campaigns, we are more screwed than I thought.

31st pass o.

That's pretty ****ty.

No excuse, ESPECIALLY with a top running game. A good QB would make this offense unstoppable.

I haven't looked in a while, but we were among the worst in third down conversions earlier in the season. TT may not fumble or throw many INTs, but he is still turns the ball over with too much frequency.

Sounds like the 49ers situation when they hired tomsula. They wanted a controllable, yes man in charge of the team.

Trust me. If Whaley and Brandon are involved with hiring the next coach, it will be someone who is somewhat obscure but with marketable qualities. Like an Anthony Lynn or Jim Bob Cooter. Someone who will be grateful for the job and not question there decisions.

You hit this head on. It's what's been going on for years at One Bills Drive. This franchise never seriously goes after a top football coach because none of them would ever want to work with the current structure. And in fact, we've had two head coaches voluntarily quit. What other franchise has this happen?

No excuse, ESPECIALLY with a top running game. A good QB would make this offense unstoppable.

I haven't looked in a while, but we were among the worst in third down conversions earlier in the season. TT may not fumble or throw many INTs, but he is still turns the ball over with too much frequency.

Agree. Taylors made this team unwatchable imo.

A balanced view. Ok. The Bills had the 4th overall d before Ryan. Now they are like 20th. Defense is supposedly his strength. They have given up two 200 yard rushers this year. They don't have a quality win this year. Their passing offense is terrible. You make it sound like all they need is a legit qb and all their problems are solved. Seriously?

A balanced view. Ok. The Bills had the 4th overall d before Ryan. Now they are like 20th. Defense is supposedly his strength. They have given up two 200 yard rushers this year. They don't have a quality win this year. Their passing offense is terrible. You make it sound like all they need is a legit qb and all their problems are solved. Seriously?

Yes !

A QB would go a long way in covering up lots of other warts that much I know. Do they have other areas of concern or need? Hell yes they do.

Romo or Cutty time. Edited by jmc12290