Cardinals Cut WR Michael Floyd

YoloinOhio

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question: if his problems stem from sickle-cell anemia, how can he ever get "healthy"? That's a genetic trait that he presumably has had his entire life. So what changed this year, and what would change going forward? I don't know a ton about sickle-cell.

Great question and I'm not a physician either so I'm not going to presume to know anything about the ins and outs of the consequences of possessing the trait. True it's genetic so he's obviously possessed it entire life. From the little i've read about his situation Brown is experiencing leg pain this season caused, in part, by the sickle cell trait. Maybe the ailment and the recent diagnosis are related? Not sure. We've a few doctors that kick around this board maybe they can elaborate more.

I support bringing him in and letting him test drive the team to see if we could sign him an a FA. He is better than anyone on our roster not named Sammy. We paid Harvin to play for two weeks, i don't see we wouldn't pick him up

The Bills paid Harvin a lot more than two weeks - he got paid on his Reserve/Non-Football Illness list.

Do you guys remember when Bruce Smith was arrested for the same thing back in 1997 when he was with the Skins? That's freakin' hilarious! At least both of them stopped in the intersection.

bruce left the bills in 99

lol I do remember that happening.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

My little job is retirement at 40 after selling 2 startups. Now about your personal attacks they need to stop.

Huh? I thought that was a "Sammy quote reference" and not anything personal. Maybe I missed something? (It happens!)

But what type of car do you drive?

I loved the guy with the car and the boat, maybe a log cabin somewhere......or was it a lake house? Didn't he provide a photo or two? He's my hero. :) Edited by Augie

Huh? I thought that was a "Sammy quote reference" and not anything personal. Maybe I missed something? (It happens!)

I loved the guy with the car and the boat, maybe a log cabin somewhere......or was it a lake house? Didn't he provide a photo or two? He's my hero. :)

Oh **** you are right. I sure took that wrong. Sorry about that. Edited by jms62

Remember when people wanted to draft him in the first on here?

He looks like he should be a solid number 2, not sure why it has not panned out for him. Any Bills fans in Cardinal Country care to shed some light on this one?

I'm not a cardinals expert, I still waste most of my time on the Bills, but he's been an a consistent, above average WR, high YPC which is likely a product of the offensive structure, but was injured in camp and had a case of the drops this season. And Carson Palmer blows. From what I've seen, he'd be a nice pickup , but don't expect him to come cheap.

Huh? He's been a top tier #2 WR on a usual contender with two other very productive guys in John Brown and Larry Fitz.

Exactly.

He's just had a down year with a crowded WR group.

The Bills should definitely pick him up. At this point what is the harm?

I will be mildly surprised if he is claimed.........that $1.3M is money you can't rollover next year so it's a lot for an audition.

If he passes thru waivers it will be interesting to see if he then tries to catch on somewhere or take a vacation prior to free agency.