Cardinals Cut WR Michael Floyd

YoloinOhio

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're really something. So you were anti a guy who threw for 20 tuddy's to 6 picks while running for another 5, finishing top 5 in passer rating and YPA and made the Pro Bowl as an alternate as a first year starter but are pro Michael Floyd? Got it.

What does this have to do with Vince Young 2.0?

Edited by jmc12290

You're really something. So you were anti a guy who threw for 20 tuddy's to 6 picks while running for another 5, finishing top 5 in passer rating and YPA and made the Pro Bowl as an alternate as a first year starter but are pro Michael Floyd? Got it.

Yes Michael Floyd can play football. Get him in here with a real qb and i would be pleased.

Why so emo ? Have my apology ready yet ?

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Making the pro-bowl is not an accomplishment anymore

I say sign him, even with the cap ramifications. We sure could use him, and he would solve a 2017 #2 WR need if could sign him. Or we might get a 3rd or 4th round pick compensation. It is a question of what is more valuable- $1.3 in cap space or a 3rd/4th comp pick. We will get many comp picks(Woods, Lorax, Gilmore,EJ, Zack, etc) and could load up on picks and play moneyball

Hi Wikipedia says he was charged with 2 counts of DUI and was passed out behind the wheel.

How does one get 2 counts?

his foot was on the gas while passed out and he had to be sandwiched by two cop cars .... then he tried to get out of it or something.

I think it's funny that if this was one of our high draft picks who was underperforming and got in this mess the pitchforks would be out to cut the bum, but in this case we should sign him.

I think it's funny that if this was one of our high draft picks who was underperforming and got in this mess the pitchforks would be out to cut the bum, but in this case we should sign him.

Thats the difference between using valuable resources (draft picks) on a guy that has issues and getting him on the FA market. Im all for giving guys a chance if the contract doesnt eat a lot of cap and they dont cost draft picks.

his foot was on the gas while passed out and he had to be sandwiched by two cop cars .... then he tried to get out of it or something.

I agree. I don't understand why the community here seems to believe everyone on the team needs to be a boy scout, people have problems. Also, I find it confusing how people can have such strong opinions about situations for which they were not present. The fan community here is what ran Marshawn Lynch out of town and they did it for 2 things that I could care less about. He actually had to go in and have a meeting with the sheriff about why he was getting singled out and harassed by cops. People blow dumb things out of proportion because they want to feel their opinions are important and they are all special snowflakes, I'm so tired of everyone's moral outrage.