New Chenelly Tweet - Coughlin an option

Reed83HOF

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariota is clearly the best QB in that crap division and the Titans are putting some other pieces in place.

We are in Nashville a LOT and the Titans could be my second team. If Rex stays and Whaley goes.....the order could be challenged. (But I doubt it, I'm mostly just desperate.)

Any coach who takes a good defense and makes a mess of things over the course of two years, deserves to be dismissed.

Lesson hopefully learned by the Pegulas...don't give former NFL HC's with mediocre W/L records...5 year deals. Better lesson to be learned...Owners and team presidents should not be the ones hiring the head coach.

I REALLY think this has to do with Rex Ryan's defense

I feel so duped here and I think the Pegula's do as well

I don't feel duped. Our defense was built for basically the opposite scheme Rex runs. It was the wrong hire to begin with. I just didn't think they would get that much worse.

Interesting, Sal C. reported on WGR550 this morning that he spoke to at least three of his sources inside the organization and they all stated that no decision has been made on Rex's future.

But he refused to get Whaley on the record with the same question.

Interesting, Sal C. reported on WGR550 this morning that he spoke to at least three of his sources inside the organization and they all stated that no decision has been made on Rex's future.

So you are surprised that his "sources" didn't come out and say Rex is to be fired...even if they know it is going to happen? This is assuming his "sources" actually know what Rex's future holds.

So you are surprised that his "sources" didn't come out and say Rex is to be fired...even if they know it is going to happen? This is assuming his "sources" actually know what Rex's future holds.

Right now, I think there are too many rumors going around. Wasn't Rex supposedly going to be fired after last week's game?