Be honest...who wants to lose to the Browns?

Dragonborn10

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It ain't over and as much as I agree that Rex needs to go and Tyrod isn't the answer, we are not out, I still want a playoff game, and rooting for the Bille to lose (even for the perceived greater good) just isn't in me.

Da !@#$ you say? You may wanna stick to the "fat lady sings" slogan.

I can see the Bills winning the next three, Browns, Miami and the Jets finishing 9-7. At the end, we all know even if the Bills should somehow make the playoffs they won't even look good in losing to whatever team they face.

Seems like It's Buffalo Bills karma that this should happen and Rex and Rob will be with us for another abysmal season. So many will be cheering Rex for another year because we beat up three crappy teams to finish with a winning record.

I still want to see them win no matter what.

I say we come out lackluster but can we. We will crush Miami in rage and anger. But come out decent enough to be better than suck against NJ

Good take. I couldn't wish for a loss to Miami ever and even more so this year. If Miami is still in playoff hunt the Bills will destroy them and take a few 15 yard penalties too. Would not be surprised to see an ejection. Just hope it isn't Richie because he deserves to go to ProBowl and an ejection might sway some voters.

Why can't the Bills win and we shitcan the idiots named Ryan

Possible but if they win out, it is very unlikely Pegs fires a 9-7 coach with three years of money to pay and an injury scourge as an excuse . Aint happening. Lose at home to the Browns and A. Lynn is giving the PC on Monday.

I never WANT the Bills to lose a game.

funny..but the Sabres tank changed me on this. Before the tank, I never once cared about draft position, never wanted the Bills or Sabres to lose even 1 game...but i have seen the light....and can now accept losing for the greater good!

Not just the Sabres, look at Tampa pulling their starters in the 2nd hlf of a game they were winning to assure them Winston....8-5 and on a roll sounds pretty good about now!

Canning Rex is primary goal of loss, but getting better draft position great by-product!

funny..but the Sabres tank changed me on this. Before the tank, I never once cared about draft position, never wanted the Bills or Sabres to lose even 1 game...but i have seen the light....and can now accept losing for the greater good!

Not just the Sabres, look at Tampa pulling their starters in the 2nd hlf of a game they were winning to assure them Winston....8-5 and on a roll sounds pretty good about now!

Canning Rex is primary goal of loss, but getting better draft position great by-product!

Yep, if losing makes the decision to boot Rex "easier" for the Pegulas then I'm all for it. The last thing this organization needs is for the Bills to squeeze out 3 wins to end the season and allow Rex to make the argument that "if we didn't have these injuries" we'd have been in the playoffs.

Time to purge!

Rex Ryan broke me. When we got a loser I gave up on winning.

The browns have this game circled as their one winnable game. I would be shocked if we win; it is the most Billsy thing in the world to lose to the browns.

I disagree.

The most Billsy thing would be to win the next two, somehow the stars line up so that if they won the last game they would make the playoffs...

Then somehow lose that game in the last few seconds..

THAT would be the thing the Bills do best!

Lose - Rex and Co. DEFINITELY fired. The house cleaning begins.

Win - It's a game we are supposed to win and it better be done in impressive fashion.

I always want my team to win unless we have the chance @ a franchise QB with the #1 overall pick. We don't have that. Win out and hope the dominoes fall our way.