Be honest...who wants to lose to the Browns?

Dragonborn10

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no respect for any Bills "fan" that wants the team to lose and/or certain players to get hurt. That's ridiculous.

Perhaps it is the difference between thinking with the head or the heart. Of course I want them to win as a fan, but a strategic loss this week almost assuredly rids them of Rex immediately.

Perhaps it is the difference between thinking with the head or the heart. Of course I want them to win as a fan, but a strategic loss this week almost assuredly rids them of Rex immediately.

right, we don't root for them to lose Sunday but if it happens..................

Can't root for a loss...If that day ever comes, then I should no longer be a fan.

Short term thinking. Fans can think about issues such as wins and losses and be ok with both based on what they think is best for a franchise they care about.

I have no respect for any Bills "fan" that wants the team to lose and/or certain players to get hurt. That's ridiculous.

Never want anyone to get hurt. Losses when they are perhaps beneficial to the long term plan are a different story.

I have no respect for stupid people that don't realize the future of the team is more important then a "fans" 5 minutes of happiness followed by more bull ****.

Edited by Beef Jerky

To those of you worried about draft position I have one simple question. Who do you want to draft? The NFL doesn't work like other sports. There is no Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel in this draft. Who would we definitely miss out on if our draft position is a few picks later in the first round? "Tanking" isn't really a thing in the NFL for the most part. With that said, in a strange way I wouldn't mind a losing streak to guarantee the Pegula's are forced to clean house. Otherwise I couldn't care less if we win or lose.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

To those of you worried about draft position I have one simple question. Who do you want to draft? The NFL doesn't work like other sports. There is no Connor McDavid or Jack Eichel in this draft. Who would we definitely miss out on if our draft position is a few picks later in the first round? "Tanking" isn't really a thing in the NFL for the most part. With that said, in a strange way I wouldn't mind a losing streak to guarantee the Pegula's are forced to clean house. Otherwise I couldn't care less if we win or lose.

I want them to take who they think is best at the position they draft at. In theory, if they lose games and draft higher, the chance of that player being better is higher (unless the counts and GM suck).

I also want a loss to facilitate cleaning house.

I want them to take who they think is best at the position they draft at. In theory, if they lose games and draft higher, the chance of that player being better is higher (unless the counts and GM suck).

I also want a loss to facilitate cleaning house.

No matter what we're likely to have a top 20 pick. I believe that in the NFL that's good enough to pick up great talent if you have a capable GM. We've had plenty of top 10 busts over the playoff drought years, so it's not like picking at the top of the draft gets us instantly out of this mess. There are no sure things in the NFL. It's not like being the lucky guy that got to take credit for drafting Lebron James. Of course he turns the franchise around instantly. In the NFL that doesn't happen outside of the QB position imo. No defensive back,receiver,o linemen etc.. is going to come here and turn this thing around himself. We need a QB and people with a vision who can build a team. Our first round draft position isn't going to change that.

Not being the "1" on a 1-15 Browns record outweighs any draft pick / Rex getting fired considerations. I'm fine if they lose to the Dolphins and Jets (assuming things conspire to eliminate us from the playoffs completely at that point) but I can't stomach a loss to the Browns.