Be honest...who wants to lose to the Browns?

Dragonborn10

I hate losing, even if it would help our draft position. I don't want the Bills to be that ONE team that loses to Cleveland. The Bills will probably draft middle of the pack anyway, not sure a few spots either way will make or break the pick.Win!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to lose, but with a winner's mentality!

"We didn't really lose, we just ran out of time."

In other words, you want to see JauronBall.

Give me a minute...I have to boot up the DC-Tom-bot...

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.2.

"The score at the end of the game doesn't tell you the real story, just who won"

In other words, you want to see JauronBall.

Give me a minute...I have to boot up the DC-Tom-bot...

[This is an automated response.]

You're an idiot.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.2.

yes, yes....

Maybe Wrex Wyan can ride off into the sunset with a new, modern-classic, lose/win quote of his own? I think he needs one, to put a cherry on top of his controversial career.

One for the ages.

Here is my question to anyone saying they dont want the Bills to lose... What is the upside?? What's the point? We have won numerous pointless games at the end of the year in previous seasons that just cost us draft positioning. With a loss, it adds a nail in Rex's coffin, hopefully we sit Tyord the rest of the season (because, as much as I hate to say it, he isn't the guy), and we don't completely wreck our draft pick. It can't even be argued that winning this game would be beneficial in anyway.

Here is my question to anyone saying they dont want the Bills to lose... What is the upside?? What's the point? We have won numerous pointless games at the end of the year in previous seasons that just cost us draft positioning. With a loss, it adds a nail in Rex's coffin, hopefully we sit Tyord the rest of the season (because, as much as I hate to say it, he isn't the guy), and we don't completely wreck our draft pick. It can't even be argued that winning this game would be beneficial in anyway.

What player are we gonna miss out on?

"Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing." --Vince Lombardi.

WWVD

Sunday is as good a day to break the habit as any.

Just win baby.

Edited by reddogblitz

I hate losing, even if it would help our draft position. I don't want the Bills to be that ONE team that loses to Cleveland. The Bills will probably draft middle of the pack anyway, not sure a few spots either way will make or break the pick.Win!!

Only problem with that theory is the Bills have proven the ability to !@#$ up their first round pick no matter where in the draft order they fall.

"Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing." --Vince Lombardi.

Losing is a disease....

Only problem with that theory is the Bills have proven the ability to !@#$ up their first round draft pick

Amen.

What makes anyone think even if we did tank we'd pick the right guy. If we fire Rex what makes anyone think Terry will hire someone better.

Sometimes teams mark time at 8-8 or 9-7 for a few years before breaking through.

I remember the Saints did that a few years with Blake at QB until they got Blue Drees. The didn't tank to get a good qb. then they were set and off to the races. I'd rather see us do it that way.

I don't trust the Bills to go 3-13 and get back to .500 much less playoffs in 5 years.

Oh totally. The blow it uppers say they'd be happy losing knowing better times are ahead. Would be about half a season before the bitching would start again.

If the Bills did that, how many seasons do you think it would be before the "blow it up" crowd got as bad as "The first half sucked! Blow it up!"

I'm sure you are right about where they will draft win or lose, plus the Bills haven't exactly been setting the world on fire with their drafting anyway.

The only real advantage I can see is for the fire Wrecks crowd. Being the only team to lose to Cleveland may be the straw that broke the Pegulas back and force them to fire him. Particularly if they play to win, i.e. play TT.

I'm sure you are right about where they will draft win or lose, plus the Bills haven't exactly been setting the world on fire with their drafting anyway.

The only real advantage I can see is for the fire Wrecks crowd. Being the only team to lose to Cleveland may be the straw that broke the Pegulas back and force them to fire him. Particularly if they play to win, i.e. play TT.

You do realize that if we fire Rex and hire Coach X, we will have had 4 coaches in the last 6 years and 5 in the last 8, right?

Talk about keep doing the same thing when it's not working. gheeez

It's all pissing in the wind probably anyway. When Terry hired Rex he said he wanted stability and gave him a 5 year contract.

If we win 2 out of the last 3 we will have gone 3 years without a losing season.

Stay the course for at least 1 more year anyway IMHO.

You do realize that if we fire Rex and hire Coach X, we will have had 4 coaches in the last 6 years and 5 in the last 8, right?

Talk about keep doing the same thing when it's not working. gheeez

It's all pissing in the wind probably anyway. When Terry hired Rex he said he wanted stability and gave him a 5 year contract.

If we win 2 out of the last 3 we will have gone 3 years without a losing season.

Stay the course for at least 1 more year anyway IMHO.

Stop hiring ****ty coaches. It's not working.