Week 15: Browns' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

browns.pngVS. bills.png

NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills vs. Browns Vegas Lines

Bills vs. Browns History

BENGALS OVERPOWER BROWNS IN CLEVELAND

Cincinnati won 23-10 in Robert Griffin III’s return.

Week 14: Bengals vs. Browns Highlights (3:04)

The Cincinnati Bengals defeat the Cleveland Browns 23-10 in Week 14 of NFL action.

HUE JACKSON POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE (8:32)

Browns head coach Hue Jackson talks to the media after the 23-10 loss to the Bengals.

ROBERT GRIFFIN III POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE (6:07)

Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III talks to the media after the 23-10 loss to the Bengals.

NFL Week 15 Maps

2mhynnq.jpg

NFL Sunday Ticket Week 15

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a betting man, I'd take the Browns to beat the spread

And possibly the game

Why exactly? I am a betting man and I have actually bet on the Browns to cover in a teaser three or four times this year, including today, and they've only delivered once. Everyone knows you don't bet on the Browns in any situation (I have learned this lesson over and over and yet I thought they could keep it close with Cincinnati today). It's the same way you never bet against New England. Look I know everyone is down on the Bills but come on dude. You're better than that. The Browns are actually bad for an 0-13 team. Edited by metzelaars_lives

Who is Cleveland starting at QB this week? I don't see RG3 faring well in the cold/precip. Come to think of it, this Bills club looked pretty weak playing in the elements. If Cleveland starts any other QB than Griffin, I can see this being a game..

Who is Cleveland starting at QB this week? I don't see RG3 faring well in the cold/precip. Come to think of it, this Bills club looked pretty weak playing in the elements. If Cleveland starts any other QB than Griffin, I can see this being a game..

Hue said it's RG3 again. He praised him for not getting hurt. Yes, that really happened.

@MensHealthMag

'Pacman' Jones' hilarious rant about Terrelle Pryor is the best trash talk you've seen this year: http://spr.ly/60148zwT8

CzgFJUfUQAEULmC.jpg

@SalSports

Cardale Jones when asked if the criticisms of the offense are fair: "it's not fair to Tyrod or our coaches." ...

....Jones told media there have been no discussions about him playing this week.

@NickVeronica

Cardale, how would you feel if #Bills went to EJ? "I'm not active. So that would be the most logical thing to do bc he's the next guy up."

@buffalobills

On this Sunday's starting QB: "Tyrod Taylor. In my opinion, he gives us the best opportunity to win."

CzgbjCgXgAEdxEX.jpg

You know that people react to the last thing that happens. What better way to make the stink of Pittsburgh and Oakland games go away than going 3-0 over the next 3 games? 8-8 to 9-7. Arrow up, right? :D

Seriously?

Are you really rooting for this?

Just like last year when we beat the Cowboys and Jets to close out the season. Arrow up right? Lol.

You have to calm down, bro. I'm not rooting for this. I'm just saying that if three games go well Rex will use it to spin his tenure.

Hue Jackson: We must play more consistent football (13:22)

Head Coach Hue Jackson addressed the media following practice on December 12, 2016.

5 things: ‘No one can change our situation but us’

By Patrick Maks - clevelandbrowns.com

Browns still in search of 1st win after loss to Bengals.

ESPN: Browns' Jackson wants Pryor to stop trash-talking

Browns coach Hue Jackson wants to see Terrelle Pryor tone down the trash talk after Bengals CB Adam Jones spent several minutes following Sunday's victory over Cleveland dismissing the Browns WR.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Bills Today: Watkins plans to play to the end

bills-today-12-13-story.jpg

The Bills are just shy of being mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, but even if they were Sammy Watkins wants to play to season's end despite his foot.

Tuesday roundup: Browns want more from revived run game

By Patrick Maks - clevelandbrowns.com

What you missed Monday.

Not only are the Browns winless; they've also failed to cover the spread in all their losses. I think that explains the whopping 10 point spread the Vegas books opened at.

Well, if there's anything the Bills are good for... it's ending bad streaks by other teams ;)

@buffalobills

S Ihedigbo has been placed on IR. LB Albright has been waived. Two have been promoted from the practice squad: http://bufbills.co/iq9E6v

CzlNAc4WEAApoca.jpg

@NickVeronica

#Bills send S James Ihedigbo to IR and release Bryson Albright; add S Shamiel Gary and T Michael Ola from practice squad.

Great, Hasenpfeffer Incorporated and a tackle named Ole! We're SAVED!

The S position on the Bills is like the keyboardist/organist for the Dead. Kiss of death.

More like the Spinal Tap drummer.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Seriously?

Are you really rooting for this?

Just like last year when we beat the Cowboys and Jets to close out the season. Arrow up right? Lol.

I'm absolutely rooting for the Bills to win their last three games. I'll be watching, no matter what, and I enjoy the games a hell of a lot better when my favorite teams plays well.

Losing out doesn't guarantee anything either, just like winning doesn't keep the momentum moving into next season. But winning makes my Sundays better.

I'm absolutely rooting for the Bills to win their last three games. I'll be watching, no matter what, and I enjoy the games a hell of a lot better when my favorite teams plays well.

Losing out doesn't guarantee anything either, just like winning doesn't keep the momentum moving into next season. But winning makes my Sundays better.

Good post.

I could never ever hope to lose.

Albright waived? Why promote him to the roster a week earlier? Doesn't make too much sense.

Assume they signed him for a game for special teams but with injury to Glenn they want Ola available and Lerentee McCray may be able to play.

Did not notice any plays Albright made.

The other player is to replace Williams Blanton Ihedigbo as safety.