2017 Needs

At this point, I would honestly clean house. Whaley might not be completely at fault, but you have to cut ties completely with the previous administration and purge this franchise of this attitude that it's acceptable to miss the playoffs year after year.

I would also boot Russ. Not likely to happen, but I can dream, right?

Assuming we sign our own...

Head coach

QB

RT

S

WR

^^^^ this. Not picking up Tyrod's option should leave us plenty of $ to help resign Gilmore, Zach/Lorax (realistically only 1) and even Woods if we want him, plus Gillislee and some depth guys (like Goodwin). We'd then need all of your above (QB obviously the biggest need), plus maybe DT to replace Kyle eventually. Need to hit all of our top draft picks....

^^^^ this. Not picking up Tyrod's option should leave us plenty of $ to help resign Gilmore, Zach/Lorax (realistically only 1) and even Woods if we want him, plus Gillislee and some depth guys (like Goodwin). We'd then need all of your above (QB obviously the biggest need), plus maybe DT to replace Kyle eventually. Need to hit all of our top draft picks....

You are assuming they would even consider signing on with this Titanic wreck.

Alexander won't cost a lot of money at his age. And he won't get more than two or three years anyway. Should be able to get both him and Brown back. I'd get Brown back because I'm hoping Ragland can take over for Preston Brown and let Zach run the weakside LB spot.

Bills need:

1: New Coaches -forward thinking please...

2: QB- Some throw over 300 yds a game nowadays...

3: O-line- Winning teams control the line of scrimmage...

4: Safety- I miss Aaron Williams..

5: High draft picks that are healthy and ready to play.

6: Marquee players who don't get suspended then injured because they're out of shape.

7: Tom Brady to retire already..

8: To not overpay for unmotivated free agents.

9: Prepare for the inevitable declines of Kyle Williams and Shady McCoy