CBS: Rex could be fired, TT benched Monday with loss

NoSaint

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug does not know how to build a team. Nothing has been more clear to me over the 7-8 years he has been employed here as the assistant and general manager.

He thinks and acts like a scout. His guys are great and he needs them no matter the cost. All the guys he likes magical fit our biggest positions of need and instantly become BPA's...on and on we go.

Start Tyrod until the Bills are officially eliminated (after next week, probably). After that, start Cardale.

If the Bills beat the Browns and the Patriots win Monday night vs. the Ravens and next week vs. the Broncos the Bills can't be eliminated next week even if all the other games go against them.

If the Bills beat the Browns and the Patriots win Monday night vs. the Ravens and next week vs. the Broncos the Bills can't be eliminated next week even if all the other games go against them.

We're past that. Forget about that.

We're past that. Forget about that.

I wasn't suggesting that they'd make the playoffs. He was saying start Tyrod until they are officially eliminated. I was stating that they likely won't be eliminated next week, which would mean if they benched TT if wouldn't be until week 17.