Bills Will Win Next 8

Dr.Sack

I came across some magic mushrooms recently and in my enlightened state I saw the next 8 games play out culminating in a Super Bowl rematch vs Seattle where we won 27-23. Pittsburgh is going to get their face kicked in this week. We break Big Ben's nose this Sunday. It's going to be glorious. Buckle up Bills fans.

Edited by Dr.Sack

I came across some magic mushrooms recently and in my enlightened state I saw the next 8 games play out culminating in a Super Bowl rematch vs Seattle where we won 27-23. Pittsburgh is going to get their face kicked in this week. We break Big Ben's nose this Sunday. It's going to be glorious. Buckle up Bills fans.

consuming magic mushrooms only results in explosive diarrhea for me, which is roughly on par with what i expect from the bills this week.

Well Dr., it sounds like you had a wonderful time at the office Christmas party! Good for you and it looks like the punch has worked fine.

why not! that is why they play the games! :thumbsup: