Week 14: Steelers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills OC Anthony Lynn: Tyrod is a mentally tough young man. Came out yesterday and had one of his best practices.

#Bills OC Anthony Lynn: I'm anticipating Robert Woods playing this week, not sure how much. He's looked better than I thought he would.

@mikerodak

Bills OC Anthony Lynn says Mike Gillislee will continue to get red zone carries. "That's his role,"

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JaySkurski

[bN] Blitz: Our game-by-game breakdown of the #Bills' 2016 snaps counts is updated through Week 13

https://t.co/PYEN5RzusH

@NickVeronica

Sammy Watkins said he nearly re-broke his foot in September when a lineman stepped on him during practice. #bills

https://t.co/mL9hTAww4T

Watkins was asked about the incident for the first time Thursday and said it was no laughing matter. Watkins said it was "basically like it broke again, but it didn't."

"It was a serious thing," he said. "It was a mistake. I was going full speed and the guy wasn't. It was walkthroughs and I'm a full-speed guy. The lineman did his step back and kind of got me pretty good on it. I was feeling good during that week, [and it] kind of just set me back. And it was like, the gameplan is what it is and if you can't go or be full speed then we're not going to put you in that situation."

@NickVeronica

Sammy Watkins said he nearly re-broke his foot in September when a lineman stepped on him during practice. #bills

https://t.co/mL9hTAww4T

Watkins was asked about the incident for the first time Thursday and said it was no laughing matter. Watkins said it was "basically like it broke again, but it didn't."

"It was a serious thing," he said. "It was a mistake. I was going full speed and the guy wasn't. It was walkthroughs and I'm a full-speed guy. The lineman did his step back and kind of got me pretty good on it. I was feeling good during that week, [and it] kind of just set me back. And it was like, the gameplan is what it is and if you can't go or be full speed then we're not going to put you in that situation."

SAMMY WATKINS:"WE GOT A CHANCE TO WIN OUT" (6:24)

WR Sammy Watkins addressed the media inside the locker room topics include; how he felt after practice, the vibe inside the locker room, and playing with WR Robert Woods and WR Marquise Goodwin for the first time since week 2.

#Bills OC Anthony Lynn: I'm anticipating Robert Woods playing this week, not sure how much. He's looked better than I thought he would.

R Woods is f'in crazy

Thursday's practice report (7:50)

Missi, Bob and Tunch give you a look at Thursday's practice report while looking ahead to Sunday's game vs. the Bills.

Bills run game (6:31)

Missi, Bob and Tunch hear from LeSean McCoy to help them break down the Bills run game.

Giant steps in the secondary

By Mike Prisuta - steelers.com

Steelers applying what they've learned about pass defense.

McCray absence could prompt Albright call up

Bills LB Lerentee McCray was the only non-participant at practice Thursday. He remains in the concussion protocol and if he’s unable to go this week there’s a practice squad linebacker who looks like a probable call up.

Steelers DT Hargrave misses another practice

Steelers rookie DT Javon Hargrave has been an important cog in their defensive front, especially after losing Cameron Heyward to a season ending injury. Hargrave’s availability for Sunday however, appears up in the air as he missed a second straight day of practice Thursday.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Let me dumb it down for you. They're not winning this week and they'll likely lose to Miami. At that point who gives a !@#$ if they beat the browns and jets? I want Rex and TT GONE.

If they lose this Sunday, I'll give $500 to the charity of your choice. If they win, you stop posting for the rest of the season. Deal?

Let me dumb it down for you. They're not winning this week and they'll likely lose to Miami. At that point who gives a !@#$ if they beat the browns and jets? I want Rex and TT GONE.

So what happens if they beat Pitt?

(and please dont "dumb it down" your posts are idiotic as it is)

Edited by John from Hemet

I mean.....there is miserable fans and then there is you

Dude, believe me when I say I'd LOVE for the bills to win out the last four and make the playoffs. I just can not see this franchise doing anything like that. They are were and probably will continue to be anti-clutch. It's just how they are.

Ha, what's the line +2? Yeah, real miracle territory

Heard that very same thing about a 3 point line in Oakland.

I'm confident it won't happen.

If Sammy, Woods, and Marcell all miss the game again, I could maybe see them losing. But the Dols aren't nearly a good enough team to think they can go on the road to a divisional opponent and just win.

Pitt is 3-3 on the road. The Bills pre-collapse Sunday, was playing good football. It is their last stand. Must win. Pitt can be beat. I am all in on the Bills winning. After 50 years of being a fan, I got nothing else to lose.