Week 14: Steelers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me dumb it down for you. They're not winning this week and they'll likely lose to Miami. At that point who gives a !@#$ if they beat the browns and jets? I want Rex and TT GONE.

If they lose this Sunday, I'll give $500 to the charity of your choice. If they win, you stop posting for the rest of the season. Deal?

Let me dumb it down for you. They're not winning this week and they'll likely lose to Miami. At that point who gives a !@#$ if they beat the browns and jets? I want Rex and TT GONE.

So what happens if they beat Pitt?

(and please dont "dumb it down" your posts are idiotic as it is)

Edited by John from Hemet

I mean.....there is miserable fans and then there is you

Dude, believe me when I say I'd LOVE for the bills to win out the last four and make the playoffs. I just can not see this franchise doing anything like that. They are were and probably will continue to be anti-clutch. It's just how they are.

Ha, what's the line +2? Yeah, real miracle territory

Heard that very same thing about a 3 point line in Oakland.

I'm confident it won't happen.

If Sammy, Woods, and Marcell all miss the game again, I could maybe see them losing. But the Dols aren't nearly a good enough team to think they can go on the road to a divisional opponent and just win.

Pitt is 3-3 on the road. The Bills pre-collapse Sunday, was playing good football. It is their last stand. Must win. Pitt can be beat. I am all in on the Bills winning. After 50 years of being a fan, I got nothing else to lose.