Week 14: Steelers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills

Kyle Williams not out here for media viewing portion of practice. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods are both practicing today. #Bills are outside in the stadium for practice.

@MatthewFairburn

Bills practicing in the stadium today. Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods are out here. Kyle Williams is not

CzPtWZUXEAALDXV.jpg

Gotta have this game. If they play well first half and come out and shyt the bed second half like the did in Oak I'm breaking up with them. I already have a wife to torture me I don't need the Bills to do it too!

Well there's always room for another cathartic thread.

Wait...we're at home, and they're practicing with crowd noise? OOOOH i see... so the locals sold all their tickets to hanky-waving, mullet-having, rolling-rock-drinking yinzers.

Bingo.

It's likely for the benefit of the defense to prepare for when the Steelers have the ball.

That should be a common occurrence then when the Bills play at home. Mentioning it makes it sound like it's not a common occurrence, meaning there will be noise when the Bills have the ball.

Bingo.

That should be a common occurrence then when the Bills play at home. Mentioning it makes it sound like it's not a common occurrence, meaning there will be noise when the Bills have the ball.

The circumstances of the pumped in noise could not be known by a reporter and won't be unless Rex or someone at OBD else reveals why. At this point that's a guess that doesn't register with me.

Maybe it's to benefit our D, not the O. Our D had had some pretty bad games communicating at home because of noise. Wishful thinking.

This was my first thought. But at the same time I'm sure the Bills have monitored postings on NFL ticket exchange and elsewhere and could be noticing a spike in after market sales.

Maybe it's to benefit our D, not the O. Our D had had some pretty bad games communicating at home because of noise. Wishful thinking.

The D allows a TD more per game at home than on the road so far this season.

I'm sure we will all hear about problems with "communication" after the game.

FFS!

@JoeBuscaglia

Kyle Williams' back locked up on him last night, and Rex Ryan is "very concerned" he won't be able to play on Sunday #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods are ready to roll.

This team is cursed. Wth!!