Week 14: Steelers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The odds of the Bills winning this game is not zero. But it's close. Winning another game this year is seeming highly improbable. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to the Browns at this point.

Perhaps a short break from the despair is in order? We should at least beat the Browns and Jets, landing us right in the pocket of where we always are - QB purgatory

Week 14 Injury Report (Bills)

steelers.com

Here is the current injury report for the Steelers' Week 14 game vs. Buffalo.

Wednesday Practice Report (9:39)
Missi, Craig and Mike go over Wednesday's practice report and discuss the upcoming threat of Bills' run defense.

Bills' loss is Steelers' gain
By Mike Prisuta - steelers.com

Ross Cockrell happy things worked out they way they did.

Watch: Woods returns, Focused on Pittsburgh (2:02)
WR Robert Woods returned to practice for the first time in three weeks. The Bills have moved past the last game and are squarely focused on the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Darby, Woods back practicing; Watkins waits

The Bills injury situation is improving this week. Both Ronald Darby and Robert Woods returned to practice Wednesday on a limited basis coming off a concussion and knee injury respectively.

Sammy Watkins didn’t practice, but it was part of the plan this week. He’s expected to participate in practice Thursday.

Steelers carrying extra kicker
Last week Pittsburgh K Chris Boswell sustained an abdominal injury late in the week and was unable to kick last Sunday, prompting the Steelers to carry K Randy Bullock on their roster. He kicked in last Sunday’s win against the Giants contributing three field goals on three attempts and an extra point in the Steelers’ 10-point win.

Bills' safeties better beware on Sunday with this guy now evolving as a threat.

@steelers

Ben on Ladarius Green: "He is a weapon for us." 1f4cb.png | http://stele.rs/13Q2F7

CzHazRWWIAAAK2b.jpg

@JoeBuscaglia

My thoughts on Tyrod talk, Watkins' availability, & the Shaq Lawson promotion. 5 takeaways from #Bills HC Rex Ryan: https://t.co/5xpOtavXLa

Right, because....wait, that's not right at all. Gilmore's been excellent for all but two games. Two very, very bad games.

But yeah, look at the way Allen Robinson abused him for 1 catch and -1 yard. Crabtree and Cooper really took him to the woodshed last week with a combined 3 receptions against him too (plus a 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty in the red zone for Crabtree).

I swear, some fans don't care what really happened; better to simply make stuff up.

Is it just me or does Gilmore seem to always turn it on in the second half of the season?

I hope the trend continues! The Bills are loaded and healthy on D for the first time all year it feels like!

Throwing to Glass, Hunter, Tate and a gimpy out-of-sync Sammy is not exactly giving Taylor his best chance. Don't mean that as excuse making, certainly Tyrod could do more, for sure. People are so quick to declare that he sucks though; I have watched numerous sucky quarterbacks for us, and Tyrod is miles from some of those guys. He ain't Machine Gun Kelly either, I get it.

Doesn't matter who he is throwing to. Not may receivers in the NFL can catch a pass that is 5 yards overthrown, 2 yards over their head, or two yards behind when they are running full steam in the opposite direction.

The Bills have an open roster spot with Harvin going to the NFI list:

@MatthewFairburn

The Bills signed CB Charles Gaines to their practice squad.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills OLB Bryson Albright, a Practice Squad member, was practicing w/ the 1st team kickoff return unit. They also have an open roster spot

@JoeBuscaglia

And if they don't want Bryson Albright on special teams, they could certainly add him to their team dance troupe. #Bills

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/806924991358873600

@MatthewFairburn

McCray was the only Buffalo Bill who didn't practice today.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: It was a mistake by me to try and sneak (now Steelers) CB Ross Cockrell through to the practice squad

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- hopeful that Robert Woods will be able to play Sunday. "He's had two good days of practice." #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan says OLB Bryson Albright has a good chance of being promoted this weekend for the game.

@buffalobills

On Woods: "I'm hopeful that Robert's going to play. He's had two good practice days." Says Albright will likely be called up for #PITvsBUF.

CzLJUHkXUAAxAd-.jpg
@mikerodak

Rex Ryan on Sammy Watkins: "He looks good. I think he's ready to roll."