Week 14: Steelers' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

How would being positive in failure help the community?

unsubstantiated negativity is disrespectful to posters trying to add to real discussion to the board. Beating a dead horse about the usual (TT sucks, fire Rex, Whaley has to go, etc) gets real old quickly. We get it. Those are some losterMs opinions. But I understand JM. Trying to add some good discussion and being met time after time with repetitive comments that add nothing but negativity, can be extremely off putting

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unsubstantiated negativity is disrespectful to posters trying to add to real discussion to the board. Beating a dead horse about the usual (TT sucks, fire Rex, Whaley has to go, etc) gets real old quickly. We get it. Those are some losterMs opinions. But I understand JM. Trying to add some good discussion and being met time after time with repetitive comments that add nothing but negativity, can be extremely off putting

Unsubstantiated? Where have you been the past 17 years?

@JaySkurski

[bN] Blitz: Five things I'll be watching today during #Bills-#Steelers, plus more in our game-day guide: https://t.co/LXFjf5Oktl

Here are five things to watch for against the Steelers:

1. Can Tyrod Taylor rise to the occasion?

2. Is Kyle Williams ready to go?

3. Will Shaq Lawson take over as a starter?

4. Will Stephon Gilmore get his wish?

5. How many Steelers fans make the trip?

Simply Saying "the bills suck" or "we always blow it", though not necessarily inaccurate, is a discourteous response to a man who brought real arguements to the board. Disagreement and discussion is what this board is for. So if you disagree, how about countering someone's points with real fact or taking some time to write a more meaningful post.

I don't understand why some people post here just to bash the franchise. How about offering a counter argument? I'm not calling you out. I'm commenting about the general tone of many posts around here lately

@JaySkurski

[bN] Blitz: Five things I'll be watching today during #Bills-#Steelers, plus more in our game-day guide: https://t.co/LXFjf5Oktl

Here are five things to watch for against the Steelers:1. Can Tyrod Taylor rise to the occasion?

2. Is Kyle Williams ready to go?

3. Will Shaq Lawson take over as a starter?

4. Will Stephon Gilmore get his wish?

5. How many Steelers fans make the trip?

I'd love to see Shaq really turn it up today. He is a guy that could do some damage to Big Ben. I wonder if weight has to do with the fact he is rotating in more this week over the lighter Alexander. Edited by AlwaysBilleve

We are playing at home....and frankly this D is due for a good game

Lets just see

That's a good rationalization but not valid....we're also due for a playoff game....bets on how often we cover Brown with man coverage and no safety or LB help?

I get the negativity overall. I'm 28. I barely even remember the Bills being decent, and I sure as hell don't remember the Super Bowl years. But I'm still here trying to discuss the team because even though they've been mediocre or worse for my entire adult life, I still enjoy them. I just don't understand how posts with a general message like "ah well they suck." help the community in any way. But that's just me being frustrated.

It helps the people who post "Bills Suck" because that think the Bills suck worse their miserable existences. Their attitude is "I may be a worthless loser but Bills are worse!".

Taylor, Watkins take extra time on the field

The connection between Tyrod Taylor and Sammy Watkins last season was unmistakable in the second half of the year. Watkins averaged 100 yards receiving per game over the last nine games of 2015 and had six of his nine touchdowns over the final six games that year. This year Watkins foot kept him off the field far too much and the on field chemistry between Taylor and Watkins has suffered. So the duo has spent extra time on the practice field to re-establish the connection.

@SalSports

How would being positive in failure help the community?

There's a difference between one sentence blanket negativity and actual productive discussion. I'm cool with the negativity overall. But help in the discussion too