What the Raider Game should have shown everyone

MAJBobby

The Bills are what they are. A 8-8 type team. It never changes. Until Pegula finally decides he actually wants to win and makes the changes in the organization that are needed NOTHING will change. We will win 7,8,9 games next year and the year after and so on.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's execution, not scheme or philosophy, that cost the bills the game

You sure about that? I saw the Bills rush three guys on the Raiders' first touchdown, and then run the same exact play on third and long in the red zone. Surprise, they converted again and got the touchdown right after that. Derek Carr is probably thanking our coaches for being completely incapable of making adjustments.

That the Run the Ball play defense is not a sustainable model for success. A couple breakdowns and boom you lose. (granted lesser extent in playoffs, gotta get there first)

Also that no matter how much you are losing if you have a good QB you are never out of the game. All the rules in the NFL have been skewed to help that QB.

During the second half meltdown of Tyrod, I made up my mind to support your opinion in whatever thread you started, Tyrod can't throw accurately. On a couple of terrible passes toward Sammy, you can see the same summation in Watkins body language.

I also agree with your point to bring in two rookies and see what their upside might be. Of course, if somehow a QB became available in trade or FA I would support going in that direction as well,

I also will support donations to my drinking funds if the bills bring Tyrod back on his contract. I will need financial and alcohol support to watch another year of that.

I Hate it that he can't throw accurately, because he seems like a high character, great intangibles kind of guy that would make a good leader.

Some fans are so blind by their hate for the QB they fail to see a bad defense that gave up 3 TD's to lose the lead and the game.

Yes, Tyrod is a very limited QB. The head coach was hired primarily to make sure the defense stayed in the top 5 and it hasn't even been close. The stats say top ten and yet this defense hasn't beaten a winning QB for almost two years now.

I think Tyrod's pretty mediocre to bad. But our defense really cocked things up for us, and has been a far cry from 'historically good' as was promised to us.

This team needs a new starting WR, SS, RT before next year. At a minimum. You can throw in a franchise QB in there as well. But that ain't happening. Even with three new starters; you're still looking at 7-10 wins. There will be NO championship quality team here until you have a franchise QB and different head coach. Until that happens we are all just spinning our tires and wasting our time.

This team needs a new starting WR, SS, RT before next year. At a minimum. You can throw in a franchise QB in there as well. But that ain't happening. Even with three new starters; you're still looking at 7-10 wins. There will be NO championship quality team here until you have a franchise QB and different head coach. Until that happens we are all just spinning our tires and wasting our time.

A good QB is helps other areas that may have deficiencies.

It's shown me that people hope for bad TT games so they can't get their threads out there about him.

Seriously, how many of these do we need?

Did I mention Tyrod? Actually it was about Carr and how a good QB you are not out of the game no matter how much you are down.

Some fans are so blind by their hate for the QB they fail to see a bad defense that gave up 3 TD's to lose the lead and the game.

Yes, Tyrod is a very limited QB. The head coach was hired primarily to make sure the defense stayed in the top 5 and it hasn't even been close. The stats say top ten and yet this defense hasn't beaten a winning QB for almost two years now.

So you didn't get a chance to watch the game? Ask anyone on here. Before today I was a you can win with TT guy. I don't believe that is the case after today.

I saw Sammy give Tyrod the eyeball just like Robert used to give EJ.

During the second half meltdown of Tyrod, I made up my mind to support your opinion in whatever thread you started, Tyrod can't throw accurately. On a couple of terrible passes toward Sammy, you can see the same summation in Watkins body language.

That was the worst performance by a professional QB that I've ever seen. I'm furious at Tyrod right now. He let everyone down and he should donate his paycheck to charity. He sucked so bad that he might've cost himself an option renewal.

Scapegoat #957 in honor of Rex. Give me a break. Worst performance ever from a QB?

TT was baaaaaaaaad after the first 2 drives of the second half for sure. But he did have us up 15 and the minute Oakland got the ball back they scored at will for the entire rest of the game. He should not need to have to put up 40 points to win a game and not get the entire blame. He is partially to blame but Rex's defense will never ever stop viable NFL offenses on a consistent basis and sometimes doesn't stop crappy ones. That is too much for John Elway to overcome much less TT. Rex is a terrible NFL head coach. He does funny stuff like icing Janikowski and laughing during the game. I have no problem with the fun stuff...I actually like it....but it has to come AFTER you are prepared for the game.

We dont have their defense.....at all

Which is actually a part of a bigger problem...Rex Ryan was brought here because he was supposidly a defensive guru.....at this point I would rather have Wade Philips as my HC if we are playing that game.

my point exactly. you cannot win a title without a great defense. we have nowhere near that.