What the Raider Game should have shown everyone

MAJBobby

They played good defense all game except the conservative third and hence what I said. A couple breakdowns and boom you lose.

Margin for error is minuscule

Ahh the moral good game victory

A couple of breakdowns? About a dozen. And they got slaughtered in 15 minutes.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of breakdowns? About a dozen. And they got slaughtered in 15 minutes.

Yep margin of error razor thin with the way Bills are built.

And point made in first part of my post when you have a legit QB in today's NFL you are never out of a football game

It's not even shootouts; they aren't constructed to have any answer when they don't have all the momentum in their favor. When was the last time this team didn't melt when the other team put on a little heat?

Well......last weekend they won a back an forth. Jax D was pretty tough.

Is that recent enough? :lol:

Tyrod isn't ever going to be great but the story of this season has been a **** show defense that despite the support of the top rushing offense in the league can't keep their pants up against a decent offense.

You can't rush for 212 yards on the road and lose.......I don't care if JP Losman is your QB. Just can't do it.

Edited by #BADOL

the obvious problem is the team has immense talent and just lacks coaching. Get rid of the Ryan's and Whaley and Russ. We are done.

Lynn's calls with 2 minutes left in the first half said "We Quit" please come and take this game. If you run the 1st two downs to drain the clock and have a 3rd and 2, you run again. To throw was just stupid, completely stupid.

the offense ran 10 plays in four consecutive drives against a 9-2 team who was at home and whose QB is in talks for MVP.

wtf did you guys think was going to happen?

29 unanswered points. emphasis on the unanswered.

when your opponent has a quick strike offense and your offense disappears for a quarter and a half...in the second half...you can't expect to win.

and if you still think it's the defense's fault, i have nothing for you anymore. jesus.

Yep margin of error razor thin with the way Bills are built.

And point made in first part of my post when you have a legit QB in today's NFL you are never out of a football game

Are you aware yet that everybody on this message board wants a franchise QB?

Hell I'm the guy that has been saying for years that if they just picked the QB that went in the draft after their first pick in each draft they'd have had Brees, Rodgers, Flacco and I think Carr falls into that designation too.

It's not mission impossible but ownership has to be the one forcing that issue because coach/gm regimes are too worried about NOW to have any foresight.

But the reality is that this football team runs the ball GREAT and statistically that still gets it done........it's just that the defense is too easily dissected and confused and can't keep the Brady's and Carr's from hanging 5-7 TD's on them.

That's just not good enough. Good defenses are still winning SB's.

Are you aware yet that everybody on this message board wants a franchise QB?

Hell I'm the guy that has been saying for years that if they just picked the QB that went in the draft after their first pick in each draft they'd have had Brees, Rodgers, Flacco and I think Carr falls into that designation too.

It's not mission impossible but ownership has to be the one forcing that issue because coach/gm regimes are too worried about NOW to have any foresight.

But the reality is that this football team runs the ball GREAT and statistically that still gets it done........it's just that the defense is too easily dissected and confused and can't keep the Brady's and Carr's from hanging 5-7 TD's on them.

That's just not good enough. Good defenses are still winning SB's.

FRANCHISE!? Jesus !@#$ing christ. I'm so beyond "franchise" or "elite" or any other meaningless terminology at this point.

I want a COMPETENT QB.

the offense ran 10 plays in four consecutive drives against a 9-2 team who was at home and whose QB is in talks for MVP.

when your opponent has a quick strike offense and your offense disappears for a quarter and a half...in the second half...you can't expect to win.

and if you still think it's the defense's fault, i have nothing for you anymore. jesus.

Thank you

That the Run the Ball play defense is not a sustainable model for success. A couple breakdowns and boom you lose. (granted lesser extent in playoffs, gotta get there first)

Also that no matter how much you are losing if you have a good QB you are never out of the game. All the rules in the NFL have been skewed to help that QB.

Passing league and losers are still playing caveman football.

You are going down with the ship. HARD.

It reminds me of C.Biscuit and his constant insistence that Dick Jauron was just an unlucky version of Bill Belichick.

Your QB not playing well on a day where you rush for 212 yards is no excuse for giving up offense at will to your opponent.

Sorry dude but you can't play a defense that takes 3 years to install.

This team needs help in the passing game........they need 2 new WR next year......a great QB would be awesome too.....but right now they need to spend their FA and draft money on D first. Can't win playing D like this.

Dont even start that crap

THis D **** the bed and HAS been shitting the bed for several games allowing 20 plus points in games where we have been sold a Rex Ryan "dominant D"

You want to blame the O for not keeping up in shoot....against the raiders I am with you but lets not act like the team with a identity of

Dominant D

Run the ball

Limit turnovers

Is losing by 30 plus points is solely the quarter backs fault....I dont think so Cat

Passing league and losers are still playing caveman football.

If Pete f*cking Carroll runs Marshawn Lynch up the middle the last 4 SB's would have been won by "Caveman Football".

I am at worst TIED for being the leading proponent of building your franchise around QB's............but I have 2 eyes and I have seen for myself that you had better play great D if you are going to win the SB.

It's that simple.

This D is a f*cking disgrace.

Yeah Rex can still confuse a rookie but the decent ones are just toying with him at this point.

Dont even start that crap

THis D **** the bed and HAS been shitting the bed for several games allowing 20 plus points in games where we have been sold a Rex Ryan "dominant D"

You want to blame the O for not keeping up in shoot....against the raiders I am with you but lets not act like the team with a identity of

Dominant D

Run the ball

Limit turnovers

Is losing by 30 plus points is solely the quarter backs fault....I dont think so Cat

3 and out

3 and out

3 and out

1 and out

But it's the defense's fault.

If Pete f*cking Carroll runs Marshawn Lynch up the middle the last 4 SB's would have been won by "Caveman Football".

I am at worst TIED for being the leading proponent of building your franchise around QB's............but I have 2 eyes and I have seen for myself that you had better play great D if you are going to win the SB.

It's that simple.

This D is a f*cking disgrace.

Yeah Rex can still confuse a rookie but the decent ones are just toying with him at this point.

Pete !@#$ing Carrol had a QB who made/makes plays when asked to do so.

The comparisons end at the most important position, and you damn well know it.

I thought Tyrod and the defense had been inconsistent all year and both sucked today for the most part.

The defense didn't suck because of Tyrod and the offense going 3 and out. The defense just sucks.

Is that fair to say?

The defense sucked today because our safeties are entirely bereft of talent with AW gone, as has been the case since last year AND because they offense kept putting them back on the field against a very good offense.

3 and out

3 and out

3 and out

1 and out

But it's the defense's fault.

Pete !@#$ing Carrol had a QB who made/makes plays when asked to do so.

The comparisons end at the most important position, and you damn well know it.

Peyton Manning won a SB last year with like 2 TD passes and 17 interceptions on the year. Couldn't pull a sIck wh*re off a piss pot on SB Sunday.

I honestly don't know what to tell some of you hardheads. Try putting a stool softener in each ear and call me in the am.

I think scheme and coaching have a lot to do with the defensive struggles. The past two years have confirmed that. But I know this conversation will go no where with you so I'll leave it at that.

Right. I'm the problem. I've been saying the same thing for over a year now. Please. If you want to counter it, please go through the game logs and find me any team in the league that strings together drives of 3 or fewer plays as consistently as the TT led Bills and prove that they win in spite of it.

Or don't and blame "coaching." Which has been the excuse for 10+ years even though the same coaches leave and experience more success with...get this...better players.

Peyton Manning won a SB last year with like 2 TD passes and 17 interceptions on the year. Couldn't pull a sIck wh*re off a piss pot on SB Sunday.

I honestly don't know what to tell some of you hardheads. Try putting a stool softener in each ear and call me in the am.

Oh sweet jesus. Peyton manning on one leg, wearing an eye patch and having to spin around four times every time the ball is hiked is twice the quarterback TT will ever be, and anyone arguing otherwise is lying to themselves.

I dont dispute that.....but that still makes the D bad

Right, they never had a chance. So the team's best bet was to keep the ball out of Carr's hands. Instead, the offense did the opposite.