Dareus sitting to end the game:

Ricky Williams dominated too... when he bothered to give a crap about his team. So what? For a big pricey defender to NOT be in the game in the second half for some BS reason after all of his nonsense is inexcusable. INDEFENSIBLE.

So youre saying it was indefensible for the coaches to keep him out? Edited by BillnutinHouston

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just love how big 99 tackles people, it's unlike any other player we have, even Kyle.

The ball carrier just stops progress and gets trainwrecked in the opposite direction, doesn't matter if it's 250lb Legarette Blount or a qb, it's fun to watch.

Wilfork and Suh are the other 2 in that class of beast.

Dareus proved how important he is to the defense yesterday. He looked great while he was on the field.

Not to go off topic - and I apologize to the OP in advance - but Sammy Watkins also proved his importance yesterday.

I find it a little odd that Dareus just stood in the same spot for the entire rest of the game. I hope there's not more to him sitting than what's being reported.

@BuffRumblings

Per The Buffalo News, Dareus mentioned he had “a little malfunction,” and went on to say “I’m going to talk to my doctor and see what’s going on,” he said. “… I know I’m going to be OK. There’s a bunch of mini car wrecks in a football game. Of course I’m going to be sore.

Dareus proved how important he is to the defense yesterday. He looked great while he was on the field.

Not to go off topic - and I apologize to the OP in advance - but Sammy Watkins also proved his importance yesterday.

I find it a little odd that Dareus just stood in the same spot for the entire rest of the game. I hope there's not more to him sitting than what's being reported.

yeah hoping it's not a sports hernia or something.....the front was a bit feeble without him out there. Not a great pass rushing day for the D.

The thing about Marcel....when he tackles a QB.....that QB feels it.