Dareus sitting to end the game:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wanted to go back in with an abdominal strain, but the medical staff kept him out.

Appreciate the info.

Curious why then, during the game, the CBS broadcast crew said they had communicated with the Bills sideline and they said it was rotational.

Also, what's your source if I may ask?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Appreciate the info.

Curious why then, during the game, the CBS broadcast crew said they had communicated with the Bills sideline and they said it was rotational.

Also, what's your source if I may ask?

i think the Bills told them it wasn't medical and then they guessed that it was rotational

Dareus does not love football.

This was known, or knowable, before he was given $100 million.

Can't you enjoy the win for five seconds?

Dareus played great game while he was in there. Per Rex, Marcel wanted back in. But of course, MD is fat, lazy and not worth the money we pay him. Fire Whaley

Can't you enjoy the win for five seconds?

Dareus played great game while he was in there. Per Rex, Marcel wanted back in. But of course, MD is fat, lazy and not worth the money we pay him. Fire Whaley

This is good :thumbsup:

@NickVeronica

Marcell Dareus sits out late w mysterious abdominal issue http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/27/marcell-dareus-sits-end-game-mysterious-abdominal-issue-bills-jaguars/

"There’s a bunch of mini car wrecks in a football game..."
CyTTHp4XEAA1nK5.jpg

He wasn’t benched. The reason he didn't play, coach Rex Ryan said, was a mysterious abdominal issue.

“He kept telling the medical staff, ‘I can play,’ but it’s like, we’re not going to put a guy out there that is clearly having some issues,” Ryan said. “We’ll see. Hopefully it’s something he can get over.”

Dareus said he “just had a little malfunction.” Ryan said it was more of a muscular issue than a sickness, but Dareus wouldn’t elaborate.

“I’m going to talk to my doctor and see what’s going on,” he said. “… I know I’m going to be OK. There’s a bunch of mini car wrecks in a football game. Of course I’m going to be sore.”

Edited by 26CornerBlitz