All I Want For Thanksgiving...

CommonCents

Besides the well cooked meal and a Thursday afternoon that is void of politics!!! What do you as a Bills fan hope to see out of this team for the remainder of the season? I will go first!

I'd like to see #99 finish the season strong and have TT either improve or fail miserably. I'm torn on bringing him back when you may find a replacement level guy that offers better value, make this decision easier for the staff TT!

I want (I know people are going to say no way) Tyrod Taylor to play like he did against Seattle in at least 5 of the next 6 games.

I also want to see Gilmore continue to build off his play Sunday.

I want Pegula to fire Rex at the end of the season if there is not playoffs

There easy

I want (I know people are going to say no way) Tyrod Taylor to play like he did against Seattle in at least 5 of the next 6 games.

There easy

Would 10-6 and no playoffs change your mind on Rex? I don't know how I'd feel TBH, the inconsistent effort from game to game has to be put to an end.

Would 10-6 and no playoffs change your mind on Rex? I don't know how I'd feel TBH, the inconsistent effort from game to game has to be put to an end.

Nope for me it is playoffs of Bust when it comes to Rex. Again that is just me though.

Edited by MAJBobby

Besides the well cooked meal and a Thursday afternoon that is void of politics!!! What do you as a Bills fan hope to see out of this team for the remainder of the season? I will go first!

I'd like to see #99 finish the season strong and have TT either improve or fail miserably. I'm torn on bringing him back when you may find a replacement level guy that offers better value, make this decision easier for the staff TT!

LOL....this will be our first Thanksgiving in CA after spending the last several dozen in classic New England fashion; we're having my MIL and my aunt/uncle who are awesome but politically make Bernie Sanders look like Barry Goldwater and have absolutely no sense of humor about the topic. I suspect we'll at least touch on the horror of the election before we move on to other matters.

Well if were getting wish lists. Ill take a record deal. or a new job. and my continued freedom from any type of confinement.

in the realm of reality tho.....
Bills win next week...staying healthy no new injuries
Want the whole team to progress. Get Tyrod to consistently play like he did vs Seattle. Get Gillislee more touches to keep the ferrari fresh, Darby getting over his sophomore slump, and the Safetys getting on point, with a few more sacks by Lorax, Shaq and Hughes. WildCard: Harvin gets struck by football lightning and has a resurgence into a go-to WR during our playoff push.

I'll be happy if the oven repair guy gets his butt here tomorrow after tearing then whole thing apart last Wednesday and leaving it in pieces because he ordered the wrong parts (burner valves). THANKS will be given if this clown actually shows up for a change and puts it all back together. It's a 6 burner gas range that had only 2 burners wacky. I still could have done Thanksgiving for 16. As of this moment I have nada.

There easy

Agreed. I don't care about the ... 300 yards or whatever. Just show that you command the offense, and are willing to drive the ball to open receivers. If you only throw 25 passes because we run a bunch its going to be tough to hit 300... but if you complete 20 of those 25 and get 200 and a TD or two - we'll be really tough to beat.

Ivanka is hot.

Stop posting Donald & worry about the country!

There easy

Agree with all of this, though I fire Rex only if he doesn't get above .500. 9-7 and above he keeps his job.