Thank god Mike Nugent is crappier than Tyrod

6th year in the league, 4 as a superbowl winning QB understudy, 24 starts now and not much difference from start #1 to start #24, try again.

Excuses excuses, WR are still open so it doesn't matter who his WR are he still doesn't throw to them.

The question to ask people who talk about who he is throwing to is... how many drops were there. Because to me the only thing that would bail him out would be to say that he has been hitting guys in stride in the numbers in the hands and these 4th 5th options guys cant catch a cold. Otherwise... throw the friggin thing

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And shows you just have no idea. I name a kid that also will get us to .500 What Tyrod is gonna do and save 15M in cap.

Tyrod is at his ceiling.

Heck Watson will also give us what we are getting right now with upside and I don't really like Watson

What if he doesnt get us to 500.......your predicting that rookie QBs are going to come in and do well....you realize that is the exception and not the norm.

Its easy to pick QBs out your ass and say they will do better......even though the stats dont support it.

Give me a break I suppose you would rather have Dalton he was so awesome today. Get real

Like I really should expect anything else from a why with this username

What if he doesnt get us to 500.......your predicting that rookie QBs are going to come in and do well....you realize that is the exception and not the norm.

Its easy to pick QBs out your ass and say they will do better......even though the stats dont support it.

Is it? What is the record of the rookie QBs right now across the league.

Wentz 5-5

Dak 9-1

Simien 7-3

Only sub .500 is Kessler on a real real bad football team

Wanna try again.

Edited by MAJBobby

There are things that Tyrod does consistantly well in every game.....they just dont match what some want to see from their QB

I can agree thats fair

He doesnt get credit for throwing a perfect pass to his TE that should ahve been caught? REally?

some of this hate for your teams players runs deep...sad

The name of the game is to score points.....not throw the ball to who YOU felt should have gotten it

Tate could have also dropped that ball if we are playing the what if game

I think to your last point, for me atleast, is knowing he saw it. If the guy is wide open... which i cant confirm or deny... he has to go there. If tate drops it he is cut or benched. But by not throwing that it wont placate the tyrod doubters at all.

Wentz 5-5

Dak 9-1

Simien 7-3

Wanna try again.

Siemian was drafted in 2015 I believe. Even then I don't believe anyone would suggest he is doing particularly well in Denver.

Wentz started out hot against what you guys would call "garbage wins" in Cleveland, Chicago, and Pittsburgh for 5 tds 0 ints, but then goes against Minnesota, Dallas, and NYG and gets 2 tds 4 ints and just finished an awful performance against Seattle.

Dak Prescott has been doing well, but as has been stated, has the best Oline/RB combo in the league by far. Even if we accept him, that is one QB.

If we go outside of this year, you won't find much supporting your argument either.

Wentz 5-5

Dak 9-1

Simien 7-3

Wanna try again.

So your gonna base it off this PAST year......that surely makes a lot of sense

Siemian was drafted in 2015 I believe. Even then I don't believe anyone would suggest he is doing particularly well in Denver.

Wentz started out hot against what you guys would call "garbage wins" in Cleveland, Chicago, and Pittsburgh for 5 tds 0 ints, but then goes against Minnesota, Dallas, and NYG and gets 2 tds 4 ints and just finished an awful performance against Seattle.

Dak Prescott has been doing well, but as has been stated, has the best Oline/RB combo in the league by far. Even if we accept him, that is one QB.

If we go outside of this year, you won't find much supporting your argument either.

If we go outside of this year the arguement will get destroyed

Im not against drafting qbs though.....you have to buy a lottery ticket in order to win

Trubisky = OVER THE MIDDLE !

Just watched the whole video.

DRAFT THIS GUY.

Take him AS LOW as we can, while still making sure we get him.

6'3" and actually runs well too.

His throwing stance/mechanics are way ahead of Tyrod already.

He's a junior.

Is he expected to come out in the upcoming draft?

AGAIN you cannot answer - "draft a kid" - what kid??? no answer - just a know it all to complain

Honest question. Why is this the first retort? People say he isnt the guy, why do people always ask who replaces him. I dont remember anyone say he has to be cut or benched now. Theybare just saying they want to move on. In most cases its next year, when the contract can be voided. For me its da money issue. Before anyone says its not my money. We will probably need another CB another few safeties and a wr or 2. We could use taylors money as a way to fill a few holes. People all say that this team is built to run... HEAVY so why cant we expect any of our 3 qbs to get us 150 a game. Or maybe someone we pick up at a reduced rate. I just want to build this team and im not sure that kind of payout is smart.

Just watched the whole video.

DRAFT THIS GUY.

Take him AS LOW as we can, while still making sure we get him.

6'3" and actually runs well too.

His throwing stance/mechanics are way ahead of Tyrod already.

He's a junior.

Is he expected to come out in the upcoming draft?

Browns are honing in on Tar Heels QB Mitch Trubisky in the 2017 NFL Draft

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/browns-are-honing-in-on-tar-heels-qb-mitch-trubisky-in-the-2017-nfl-draft/

Im not against drafting qbs though.....you have to buy a lottery ticket in order to win

Sorry I didn't want to go back many years. Sorry it will still show you can get to .500 with a Rookie QB

No it won't sorry. Unless you are going back 15 years.

Lots of idiot Bills fans think we need a "pocket passer". My question to them is this, is Jay Cutler a "pocket passer" and if so are we any better? Also how important to them is having a QB that can evade a pass rush?

Edited by Dr.Sack

Lots of idiot Bills fans think we need a "pocket passer". My question to them is this, is Jay Cutler a "pocket passer" and if so are we any better? Also how important to them is having a QB that can evade a pass rush?

I want a QB that can see open WRs then hits em accurately and uses entire field and can read a defense.

Ooo needs a strong enough arm to cut the wind. There no where did I say pocket passer.

How were Tyrod, Winston,Mariota, Osweiller last year?

All 1st time QBs. Over .500.

See a trend forming in the new NFL

When you have a decent team (not a tire fire browns team) you can get .500 play from a Rookie.

I want a QB that can see open WRs then hits em accurately and uses entire field and can read a defense.

Ooo needs a strong enough arm to cut the wind. There no where did I say pocket passer.

How were Tyrod, Winston,Mariota, Osweiller last year?

All 1st time QBs. Over .500.

See a trend forming in the new NFL

When you have a decent team (not a tire fire browns team) you can get .500 play from a Rookie.

There is no "trend" you cant base one year as a "trend"

The number 1 overall pick qb just lost the game with one of the best defenses in the NFL backing him up today

QBs in the draft are complete crapshoots.......