Trump's leadership team

GOP votes to rebuke Elizabeth Warren for quoting Coretta Scott King in debate on Jeff Sessions for attorney general. So now even the words of Mrs. King are forbidden by Republicans. And people wonder why minorities fear the loss of civil rights protection under "so-called president" Trump.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOP votes to rebuke Elizabeth Warren for quoting Coretta Scott King in debate on Jeff Sessions for attorney general. So now even the words of Mrs. King are forbidden by Republicans. And people wonder why minorities fear the loss of civil rights protection under "so-called president" Trump.

Did she break the Senate rules?

You are as disingenuous as they come. Absent that, you can't read and/or comprehend.

The bright side is that I think she just got Jeff Sessions confirmed.

Republicans vote to rebuke Elizabeth Warren, saying she impugned Sessions’s character
Washington Post, by Paul Kane and Ed O´Keefe

Original Article

I do not agree with the "rebuke", they should have let her talk, and talk, and talk. All it does it point out the weakness of the Left's position.

Democrats, unable to stop the confirmations that require simple majorities, have countered by using extreme delay tactics that have dragged out the process longer than any in history for a new president’s Cabinet.

So Democrats are obstructionists and the Party of No?

My, how times have changed.

She certainly was far more gracious than the harsh, shrill, Harpy-like haranguing diatribe put forth by Phauxahontas-self-appointed-princess-of-the-left-and shewolf-with-the-high-cheekbones.

Coretta Scott King was an elegant lady. Liz Warren is a deranged, foolish person.

I think this picture sums the situation up nicely, so I'll leave it here:

TrumpNativity.jpg

I don't get the symbolism, but I find this picture mesmerizing. So many questions, like "who/what are all the green people, and why is one done in the style of Picasso?