Trump's leadership team

Uh, so what I typed comes across to you as my "panties in a bunch"? And your use of "snowflake" is solid. To your point, no, actually I found Scalia quite thoughtful and a great view on the high court. His death was sad and nothing to cheer and I certainly did not wish it nor for the acceleration of it ....unlike that of the poster I highlighted. Yet, your reaction to my post is totally illustrative of my point that an idealogue, regardless of political slant, is unfortunate and hypocritical. You are exhibiting the exact behavior of those you are calling out (the protesting libtards?) by the attack on my reasoned and calm post - de facto, you are as much of the problem as them. Just saying. You would do well by being a bit more reflective. Good luck.

Agree; yet as evidenced of the tantrums of some here continually bashing those not supporting Trump is a bit hypocritical, no? Note the one response I got earlier......I called it, it was 100% predictable, and not dissimilar to the "libtards". I did not even provoke anything, beyond calling out that hoping for a death simply for a seat on the supreme court is a bit amateurish and low brow. I would have hoped any one associated as being a Bills fan would be above that level of dimness......and yes, I know there exist "libtards" that say the same thing - I never rebuked that. Being a centrist is really interesting in these times. This stated, I will predict a response that says I am not a "centrist" blah, blah, cuz life is black and white and one is either "with us / or against us".....such an american thought.

Anyway, my original point, that both sides (especially the idealogues) are the issue and the hypocrisy is amusing - that is all.

yikes. Those super special snowflake thoughts combined with tight panties really do something special. Try boxers, brah

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, so what I typed comes across to you as my "panties in a bunch"? And your use of "snowflake" is solid. To your point, no, actually I found Scalia quite thoughtful and a great view on the high court. His death was sad and nothing to cheer and I certainly did not wish it nor for the acceleration of it ....unlike that of the poster I highlighted. Yet, your reaction to my post is totally illustrative of my point that an idealogue, regardless of political slant, is unfortunate and hypocritical. You are exhibiting the exact behavior of those you are calling out (the protesting libtards?) by the attack on my reasoned and calm post - de facto, you are as much of the problem as them. Just saying. You would do well by being a bit more reflective. Good luck.

Agree; yet as evidenced of the tantrums of some here continually bashing those not supporting Trump is a bit hypocritical, no? Note the one response I got earlier......I called it, it was 100% predictable, and not dissimilar to the "libtards". I did not even provoke anything, beyond calling out that hoping for a death simply for a seat on the supreme court is a bit amateurish and low brow. I would have hoped any one associated as being a Bills fan would be above that level of dimness......and yes, I know there exist "libtards" that say the same thing - I never rebuked that. Being a centrist is really interesting in these times. This stated, I will predict a response that says I am not a "centrist" blah, blah, cuz life is black and white and one is either "with us / or against us".....such an american thought.

Anyway, my original point, that both sides (especially the idealogues) are the issue and the hypocrisy is amusing - that is all.

Thoughtful posts of any sort are always met by name-calling from some here. Pay them no attention. Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Thoughtful posts of any sort are always met by name-calling from some here. Pay them no attention.

the name calling was entirely deserved. He asked for it numb nuts. He made a useful observation and got even more bent out of shape talkjgg about #feelings. If you can't take name calling and realize those that call you names are still calling you than you're a dope. And I'm an expert. I've been called names all my life; sexy, handsome, samrt, geneous, funny, cool, etc

Its tough being this amazing.

I find the instantaneous claims that Gorsuch – a hyper-educated scholar with an impeccable resume — is “extreme” to be tedious and exhausting.
Why come straight out of the blocks telegraphing that you will not argue in good faith or with reason? Anyone who begins by saying Gorsuch is extreme and dangerous has already forfeited their place at the grown-ups’ table.

A Supreme Successor to Justice Scalia

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444439/neil-gorsuch-justice-scalias-supreme-successor

I find the instantaneous claims that Gorsuch a hyper-educated scholar with an impeccable resume is extreme to be tedious and exhausting.

Why come straight out of the blocks telegraphing that you will not argue in good faith or with reason? Anyone who begins by saying Gorsuch is extreme and dangerous has already forfeited their place at the grown-ups table.

they already declared they will fillabuster. At this point, what difference does it make?

GOP changes rules to push through nominees after Dem boycott

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/317302-gop-changes-rules-to-push-through-nominees-after-dem-boycott

The Senate Finance Committee advanced a pair of Trump’s nominees with only Republican members present — Steven Mnuchin to head the Treasury Department, and Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) as secretary of Health and Human Services.

GOP changes rules to push through nominees after Dem boycott

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/317302-gop-changes-rules-to-push-through-nominees-after-dem-boycott

The Senate Finance Committee advanced a pair of Trump’s nominees with only Republican members present — Steven Mnuchin to head the Treasury Department, and Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.) as secretary of Health and Human Services.

The Republicans are just kicking Dems in the nuts and spiking the football at this point. The bitterness runs deep.

The Republicans are just kicking Dems in the nuts and spiking the football at this point. The bitterness runs deep.

You need look no further than Harry Reid. He spent eight years largely (and successfully) slo-mo skull-phucking the GOP by changing rules and lying to everyone's face.

When this SCOTUS nod makes the history books, the chapter name will be "Harry Reid's Legacy."

You need look no further than Harry Reid. He spent eight years largely (and successfully) slo-mo skull-phucking the GOP by changing rules and lying to everyone's face.

When this SCOTUS nod makes the history books, the chapter name will be "Harry Reid's Legacy."

Yeah - him and Pelosi's faces were dancing before my eyes when I started reading the news last night.

To be fair, the Democrats earned every bit of this. They spent eight years insisting that the minority party in Congress is the "party of no" and obstructionist and shouldn't stand in the way of executive powers; this is just a continuation of their established policy.

were they naked?

Did you just picture them naked like I hoped?

:lol: Just their faces, Boyst! Though Pelosi's alone is enough to make one hurl.

To be fair, the Democrats earned every bit of this.

Undoubtedly.

Obligatory reminder that several Democrat senators have voted to confirm every single nomination so far. For DeVos to go, you'd need one more defector and every single Democrat to vote against her.