Trump's leadership team

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One week and virtually no one remembers because we have a backlog of circus acts to catch up on.

But then, I thought Hillary in a landslide...

Backlog of circus. Excellent. So I need to watch this in TiVo FAst Forward?

I read somewhere that a Mar a lago guest posed for a photo with the Army football carrier this weekend. Didn't have time to visit that one, or the Mar a lago patio as strategic command. Not enough hours in the day.

The Flynn controversy doesn't end here. The Congress needs to find out what did Trump know and when did he know it. Did he tell Flynn to talk to the Russians about the sanctions? A quid pro quo for the Russian election help? As the threads are pulled about Russian hacking the Trump narrative will unravel, no matter how many times Stephen Miller says the "so-called president" has been 100% correct. Watergate started with a simple break-in.

The Flynn controversy doesn't end here. The Congress needs to find out what did Trump know and when did he know it. Did he tell Flynn to talk to the Russians about the sanctions? A quid pro quo for the Russian election help? As the threads are pulled about Russian hacking the Trump narrative will unravel, no matter how many times Stephen Miller says the "so-called president" has been 100% correct. Watergate started with a simple break-in.

There is a cancer on this presidency

There's a transcript of the Flynn call. If there was more, it will come out. Sounds like it was nothing more than really poor judgment by a guy who was eager to get started on the job.

And then later lied about it.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

There's a transcript of the Flynn call. If there was more, it will come out. Sounds like it was nothing more than really poor judgment by a guy who was eager to get started on the job.

Making nice with the guys that interfered in our election

And it's name is Tiberius. :ph34r:

:wub: Why thanks!

Saw famous flaming Right-Wing nut Alan Dershowitz on the news yesterday saying that "if Flynn were in legal trouble, then Jimmy Carter and Jessie Jackson should be sharing a jail cell."

Making nice with the guys that interfered in our election

:wub: Why thanks!

Happy Valentines Day. :lol:

CNN wrong ?.....................nah.....

Four GOP Senators Deny CNN Report They Decided to Vote Against Puzder for Labor

by Mary Chastain

I came across this CNN article that Labor Secretary nominee Andrew Puzder faced many hurdles before his Thursday confirmation hearing because four GOP senators decided to withhold their support. The fast food executive will face the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee on Thursday.

These anonymous sources pointed their fingers at Sen. Lisa Murkowski (AK), Sen. Susan Collins (ME), Sem Johnny Isakson (GA), and Sen. Tim Scott (SC).

Reading through the article, I saw that CNN only cited Sen. Collins. So I decided to actually do some journalism and reach out to the offices for confirmation on the material provided by the sources.

All four offices neither confirmed or denied the senators planned to withhold support. It’s huge if they do because Puzder needs the four senators to make it out of the confirmation hearing.

In fact, the four senators have not made any decision concerning Puzder. All want to wait until after the confirmation hearing. This is what I found out after sending an email to each press secretary

It’s no wonder people do not trust the mainstream media. I’m pretty sure senators want to keep an open mind about a Cabinet nominee, especially before the confirmation hearing.

Conway: Flynn resignation a direct result of misleading Pence

Good. If he lied to the VP then, he deserved to be forced out. We have had enough of that BS for the past two decades

Edited by B-Man