Trump's leadership team

Congress and the White House can't get an FBI investigation into the leaks of private conversations of The POTUS and his staff soon enough. Flynn was a civilian at the time of his call to the Rookie ambassador. His name could not have been legally outed without someone from the White House giving approval. I believe the conversation occurred when the B. O. regime was still in power. So it would have come from someone or some thing in that polluted space.

It seems clear that there is a counter movement that is entrenched in the IC that is bent on doing mischief or worse to the new administration. IMHO that borders on treason if not sedition. The leaks are intended to throw oil on the dance floor. They're the IC's version of the vagina marchers and should be identified and dealt with if they've broken the law, and from what I can tell, they have.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congress and the White House can't get an FBI investigation into the leaks of private conversations of The POTUS and his staff soon enough. Flynn was a civilian at the time of his call to the Rookie ambassador. His name could not have been legally outed without someone from the White House giving approval. I believe the conversation occurred when the B. O. regime was still in power. So it would have come from someone or some thing in that polluted space.

It seems clear that there is a counter movement that is entrenched in the IC that is bent on doing mischief or worse to the new administration. IMHO that borders on treason if not sedition. The leaks are intended to throw oil on the dance floor. They're the IC's version of the vagina marchers and should be identified and dealt with if they've broken the law, and from what I can tell, they have.

Ding-ding-ding

Of course their job is made easier by 45's own limitations.

HRC doing a victory lap...

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

Former Obama Officials, Loyalists, Waged Campaign to Oust Flynn

The effort, said to include former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes—the architect of a separate White House effort to create what he described as a pro-Iran echo chamber—included a small task force of Obama loyalists who deluged media outlets with stories aimed at eroding Flynn's credibility, multiple sources revealed.

The operation primarily focused on discrediting Flynn, an opponent of the Iran nuclear deal, in order to handicap the Trump administration's efforts to disclose secret details of the nuclear deal with Iran that had been long hidden by the Obama administration.

Insiders familiar with the anti-Flynn campaign told the Free Beacon that these Obama loyalists plotted in the months before Trump's inauguration to establish a set of roadblocks before Trump's national security team, which includes several prominent opponents of diplomacy with Iran. The Free Beacon first reported on this effort in January.

Edited by LABillzFan

Nope.

Too much Joseph.

Libs need to be defeated politically..........that's it.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing them bring down Trump. The absolute worst thing that could happen to the left would be to wake up to find out Mike Pence is now president.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing them bring down Trump. The absolute worst thing that could happen to the left would be to wake up to find out Mike Pence is now president.

Well.......................yes.

but that is completely different from joesixpack's post

"The larger issue that should trouble the American people is the far-reaching power of unknown, unelected apparatchiks in the Intelligence Community deciding for themselves both who serves in government and what is an acceptable policy they will allow the elected representatives of the people to pursue," said the national security adviser quoted above.

"Put aside the issue of Flynn himself; that nameless, faceless bureaucrats were able to take out a president's national security adviser based on a campaign of innuendo without evidence should worry every American."

Two words:

"Deus Volt."

And that's just the beginning. He's a religious nut. I don't like religious nuts, be they muslim, christian, jew, buddhist, whatever.

He's a main stream evangelical. He's hardly a nut.

Your distaste for people of faith does not qualify you to judge their sanity.

A small group of current and former national security officials leaked Mike Flynn out of a job.

Does anyone think they'll stop there?

Older Judges and Vacant Seats Give Trump Huge Power to Shape American Courts
‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017‎ ‎New York Times

seriously blaming Obama for this cluster!@#$? https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/the-deeper-concern-behind-mike-flynns-resignation/516630/

He's a main stream evangelical. He's hardly a nut.

Your distaste for people of faith does not qualify you to judge their sanity.

Well, he did espouse the use of federal funds for gay conversion therapy. Not exactly mainstream thought there.

Also, there's the point that if people are this vociferous in their resistance to the leadership of a decidedly NON-traditional republican, how do you think they'll act with a jesus-freak in the white house?

What the hell does my post have to do that David Frum piece ?

052a703a5cb84f20ff7409a8baaf3282260c2e-v

Well, he did espouse the use of federal funds for gay conversion therapy. Not exactly mainstream thought there.

Also, there's the point that if people are this vociferous in their resistance to the leadership of a decidedly NON-traditional republican, how do you think they'll act with a jesus-freak in the white house?

This would be the point where you would add a link to support your B.S.

No he didn't. He advocated funding for individuals seeking to change their sexual behavior. He made no mention at all of homosexuals.

Again, your distaste for religion and those who follow it does not qualify you to judge the sanity of those who practice it.

Further, I don't remember seeing riots in the streets when Jimmy Carter or George W. Bush were in office. I think folks would be just fine. And I they weren't? Who cares.