Plans for Sunday?

Dragonborn10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the weather being as nice as it is and will be tomorrow, it's Church, then Golf, Golf, Golf

for me.

Pretty will caught up with all the winterization stuff.

Fly to Romania for a work thing. Good thing it's our bye week or I'd have tried to get out of this one! :D

Romania???you mean across the pond or is there a Romania around B'Lo somewhere?

You must be a wild and crazy guy, oh wait I think that was Czhekoslavakia.

I know I butchered that spelling.

Edited by Tu-Toned

Sucker, lol. My son was 8 before I got tricked into signing him up for travel baseball. We're going to play in Disney next summer, yay!. I can't wait to suffer through heat stroke watching our boys get roughed up against the Florida kids that play 24/7/52/365. Then I get to go to a crappy ride populated overcrowded 99% dry amusement park, HOOOOOOORAY!

But this Sunday I'm going fishing...

My kids were those Florida kids! With any luck, you'll get heat stroke at the field and never have to stand on the blacktop sweltering for 45 minutes to go on a 2 minute ride. (Fast Pass is worth every penny!) We waited till our kids were a little older. There are death squads in FL who prey on the weak. Ever see an AAU hoops team shut out? Our team did that to another, and it was painful on the winning side. And we were just slightly above average. I hope you have a great experience, seriously. They may do well, but many prefer to just remember the pizzas around the pool. That was my favorite part as a dad. Kids having the time of their life at night in a lit pool.

Meeting a woman for the first over coffee. Should be interesting, I'm taking a poll, (I'm new to dating again since forever) if a chick says she wants to keep it just friends and no sex initially does she really mean she wants to bang like a rabbit?

After she comes to, if she calls the police, then no - she really meant no sex.

Meeting a woman for the first over coffee. Should be interesting, I'm taking a poll, (I'm new to dating again since forever) if a chick says she wants to keep it just friends and no sex initially does she really mean she wants to bang like a rabbit?

If she said "initially" then sex is clearly still on the table. She just wants to make you chase the rabbit a little.

Apparently I didn't chase fast enough, she abruptly broke it off, with no real explanation, it's driving me nuts wondering where it went wrong.

She may be dating others and found someone with a bigger bank account than you. Or it's the shirt you wore.....

https://www.spreadshirt.com/it-s+not+going+to+suck+itself+t-shirts-A7813550