Plans for Sunday?

Dragonborn10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yard work.

Christmas shopping with WotAGal.

Then I'll probably watch some good football, for a change.

Going hunting this morning. Clean the garage after that and they staring at that picture of Gugny in the post "Sammy is at it again". Thought you were taller than that but boy you look good!

Apparently I didn't chase fast enough, she abruptly broke it off, with no real explanation, it's driving me nuts wondering where it went wrong.

Did you dress like Gugny in "Sammy is at it again, cut him"?

If you miss bad football from a Buffalo team, UB plays Miami OH Saturday @ 1pm. ESPN3

Binge watched the last 4 episodes of Stranger Things with my wife and daughter on Friday night. (My son is on a scout trip.)

Hit the 1st half of UB game with a buddy and our daughters, then some assorted college FB viewing until halftime of the 3:30 OSU game. Then we were off to dinner at a friend's house.

Today I will be having friends over for beer, food and Rams-Jets and Cowboys-Steelers.

You weren't kidding about the UB game. I really wonder how they could draw if they poured a bunch of money into that program and did well for a sustained time. Need some big, dedicated donors for that though.

My kids were those Florida kids! With any luck, you'll get heat stroke at the field and never have to stand on the blacktop sweltering for 45 minutes to go on a 2 minute ride. (Fast Pass is worth every penny!) We waited till our kids were a little older. There are death squads in FL who prey on the weak. Ever see an AAU hoops team shut out? Our team did that to another, and it was painful on the winning side. And we were just slightly above average. I hope you have a great experience, seriously. They may do well, but many prefer to just remember the pizzas around the pool. That was my favorite part as a dad. Kids having the time of their life at night in a lit pool.

I'm told my wife I wouldn't even enter the state until fast pass was purchased! Maybe I'll volunteer to be the "Epcot Dad", lol.

As for the sports side, fortunately my kids stick to baseball We would certainly be a long shot to win, my hope is just like to see them compete. We won a Ripken tourney with against a few nationally ranked teams, and I think that if our pitching shows up we'll be respectable. But you're right, the kids care more about the park/pool/hotel tag than about any tournament. As curmudgeonly as I seem, I'll have a very good time.

Meeting a woman for the first over coffee. Should be interesting, I'm taking a poll, (I'm new to dating again since forever) if a chick says she wants to keep it just friends and no sex initially does she really mean she wants to bang like a rabbit?

Many (most?) women have this philosophy when it comes to men and sex:

- If the guy has no potential for being boyfriend/husband, then a one night stand or very short term, superficial, sex-filled relationship is on the table if he is good enough looking.

- If the guy has long term potential, then they often make us wait. That way they can more accurately gauge our suitability as husband material while not coming off as generally slutty (which is a big turn off to most guys looking for a wife). It's a proven fact that typically people will more highly value something that they have to work or pay highly for versus something that is attained easily or cheap, so there's solid psychological reasoning there.

- If the guy has no potential for being boyfriend/husband, then a one night stand or very short term, superficial, sex-filled relationship is on the table if he is good enough looking.

- If the guy has long term potential, then they often make us wait. That way they can more accurately gauge our suitability as husband material while not coming off as generally slutty (which is a big turn off to most guys looking for a wife). It's a proven fact that typically people will more highly value something that they have to work or pay highly for versus something that is attained easily or cheap, so there's solid psychological reasoning there.

Unless you're me. I fall for the put outz every time. I got a text from my ex GF last night..."wanna?"... ":-)"... "Ill B there ASAP"... "K"

Yes I agree with that logic, but the abruptly breaking it off has me scratching my head. I really liked that woman and I thought she really liked me.

Unless you're me. I fall for the put outz every time. I got a text from my ex GF last night..."wanna?"... ":-)"... "Ill B there ASAP"... "K"

lol funny!

Binge watched the last 4 episodes of Stranger Things with my wife and daughter on Friday night. (My son is on a scout trip.)

Hit the 1st half of UB game with a buddy and our daughters, then some assorted college FB viewing until halftime of the 3:30 OSU game. Then we were off to dinner at a friend's house.

Today I will be having friends over for beer, food and Rams-Jets and Cowboys-Steelers.

You weren't kidding about the UB game. I really wonder how they could draw if they poured a bunch of money into that program and did well for a sustained time. Need some big, dedicated donors for that though.

UB had two bowl eligible seasons and support barely budged. WNY is not college football territory, other than watching the top 25 on TV. UB does have a freshman QB in Tyree Jackson who could be special. 6'7" 245 and can run. Right now he is raw.

Yes I agree with that logic, but the abruptly breaking it off has me scratching my head. I really liked that woman and I thought she really liked me.

Sorry to hear that. You can never know what was really up reasons-wise. Even if you get a reason, no guarantee it's the real one. Sorry, man, that really sucks. Keep your head up and give it another go. You know what they say: Relationships never work, until one does.