Week 9 predictions: Bills at Seahawks on MNF

YoloinOhio

I would have given the Bills a better chance to win this game with Dareus playing. I think that really hurts. The Bills are a team built kind of like the Rams, who have somehow managed to have Seattle's number. But I think a lot of that was on the strength of their DL and ours is banged up this week. I still think if we can control the line of scrimmage we have a chance. Especially without Michael Bennett. But I will lean toward a loss, unfortunately. Their defense is too tough.

Seattle 19, Bills 10

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Earl Thomas is playing.

Debatable, as both are among the best. Earl and Kam play complimentary football. Kam's physicality is always missed when he's not out there.

Also, Bills 35-6 in an unexpected blowout! Shady runs wild and Percy and Goodwin stretch the field!

Edited by Big C

Um, a trip to the west coast, in a Monday night prime time game. Against a vicious defense. That stadium is loud and hard to win in. With Seattles offense hurting right now, and our offense the way it is, i see a really low scoring game. I do think Seattle has a knack for turning it up in the second half of the season, though. And probably look at this game as an easy win.

I think Seattle scores a touchdown and a safety, i see us with one or two field goals. Its gonna be really tough for us to punch it in the endzone in this game.

Seattle 9

Buffalo 6

Debatable, as both are among the best. Earl and Kam play complimentary football. Kam's physicality is always missed when he's not out there.

Also, Bills 35-6 in an unexpected blowout! Shady runs wild and Percy and Goodwin stretch the field!

I think there's a better chance at pulled hammies than stretched fields.