Week 9 predictions: Bills at Seahawks on MNF

YoloinOhio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All he can do is catch bombs

In 31 career games spanning over four years, Glass has 32 career catches for a total of 607 yards. If he goes out and drops 160 yards tonight, it won't be because Seattle is missing Kam Chancellor. I find it highly unlikely he'll catch two bombs in a single game, let alone three.

All you need to know about the Bills is that a couple National sports talk shows think the Browns *only* winnable game left is vs. Buffalo on Dec. 18th. People not based in Buffalo still think the Bills are nothing but a below average team.

Seattle's offense gets healthy tonight.

Seattle 30

Buffalo 13

All you need to know about the Bills is that a couple National sports talk shows think the Browns *only* winnable game left is vs. Buffalo on Dec. 18th. People not based in Buffalo still think the Bills are nothing but a below average team.

Seattle's offense gets healthy tonight.

Seattle 30

Buffalo 13

why is that "all we need to know"about the Bills? I'm not based in Buffalo either - does my opinion count more as well? Edited by YoloinOhio

Bills 16 Hawks 13

Gilmore and Hughes have their best games of the season.

I have always appreciated your positive outlook on life and in general.

Honestly think it will be a grind and test Bill mettle. and they will prove themselves worthy against a very very strong team

All he can do is catch bombs

If he can get of the line, no one on the Seahawks can catch him