john murphy bills propaganda machine

do you guys realize every time the bills is upset at a player or done with them, the first person to call them out is JOHN MURPHY...Last year after the game in London he loudly proclaim I am done with EJ Manuel.. granted EJ played poorly, but did he mention how horrible the defense played that day, especially giving up the winning touchdown drive.. Now on the trade deadline him and his new side kick jumps all over Gilmore... these guys are still on the team, Murphy works for the bills, does he ever intend to talk to these guys again... on the flip side Dareus has had a horrible season but he is celebrating his return. not once discussing how this guy has lets down the fans, organization and teammates. Murphy is the mainly defender of all the lousy bills head coaches until they leave. He defended Marrone until he quit on the bills, then he could even mention his name.. That's why he was done with EJ after London. Through all the changes over the years, the one constant is Murphy and Chris Brown. I find this guy to be so unprofessional and always wonder why players and fans tolerate is bias, one-sided organizational view point. but if you want to know what the organization is thinking listen to this guy... So bye, bye Gilmore and EJ, hope you guys find better success somewhere else

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost never hear him bad talk a player ever. He is always the most rose colored idiot I've ever heard. I get it he works for the Bills but sometimes it would be nice to hear him actually get into the players. I have not heard this about Gilmore, and id be surprised if he doesn't change his tune after a game or so. Making more excuses for him or anyone else

do you guys realize every time the bills is upset at a player or done with them, the first person to call them out is JOHN MURPHY...Last year after the game in London he loudly proclaim I am done with EJ Manuel.. granted EJ played poorly, but did he mention how horrible the defense played that day, especially giving up the winning touchdown drive.. Now on the trade deadline him and his new side kick jumps all over Gilmore... these guys are still on the team, Murphy works for the bills, does he ever intend to talk to these guys again... on the flip side Dareus has had a horrible season but he is celebrating his return. not once discussing how this guy has lets down the fans, organization and teammates. Murphy is the mainly defender of all the lousy bills head coaches until they leave. He defended Marrone until he quit on the bills, then he could even mention his name.. That's why he was done with EJ after London. Through all the changes over the years, the one constant is Murphy and Chris Brown. I find this guy to be so unprofessional and always wonder why players and fans tolerate is bias, one-sided organizational view point. but if you want to know what the organization is thinking listen to this guy... So bye, bye Gilmore and EJ, hope you guys find better success somewhere else

Never would have thought John Murphy was an eye opener for any fans, may I suggest adding some caffeine to your diet. Gilmore and the team have clearly been going in opposite directions and he may end up benched sooner than later if Rex finds his man purse.

remember the jets game and how poorly the defense played...the next day on that show it was all about the offense and how they have to sustain drives, the defense was bad but the offense kept them on the field, even though the offense score over 30 points. then out of thin air Greg Roman is fired... he played that narrative to the fan base, too soften that news and take the focus of Rex and his defense...

remember the jets game and how poorly the defense played...the next day on that show it was all about the offense and how they have to sustain drives, the defense was bad but the offense kept them on the field, even though the offense score over 30 points. then out of thin air Greg Roman is fired... he played that narrative to the fan base, too soften that news and take the focus of Rex and his defense...

I would suggest to listen to the other 3 shows instead

The offense didn't score 30, there was a defensive TD.

But Murphy is the worse, I can't listen to him. Donald Jones is a worse commentator than he was WR. I wish Sal had his own show at that time, he's at least got a clue.

The offense didn't score 30, there was a defensive TD.

But Murphy is the worse, I can't listen to him. Donald Jones is a worse commentator than he was WR. I wish Sal had his own show at that time, he's at least got a clue.

Sal's better, but I can't take him for extended periods of time. The voice is rough and his cadence seems real choppy.

Don't have much of a choice. I can't stand Jeremy White so that ruins the morning show and I can't even believe that Schopp still has a job so there goes the afternoon. It's either Murph who is going to always spin it in a positive light or the late show with some kid that they probably don't even realize is going on the air at night. Of those options, Murph is still the best. Donald Jones is meh. Of all the former Bills I could list probably 1000 players I'd rather they get than Donald Jones who I don't even remember playing for us

Murph has been pretty critical of Gilmore this year. Donald Jones has been throwing around thinly veiled comments insinuating McCoy doesn't take care of himself enough.

So you are saying they've been telling it like it is?

That surprises me with Murph.

Gilmore has been awful because he's trying not to get injured yet again.

I think McCoy showed up in much better condition this TC but lingering hammy damage was done last year when he was distracted and didn't show up prepared/ready for TC.

As players get older they gotta take better care of themselves to maintain..........even Dareus......when you reach mid-20's unconditioned players are more likely to start having issues. He got away with fat and happy but now he can't pull it off anymore.

So you are saying they've been telling it like it is?

That surprises me with Murph.

Gilmore has been awful because he's trying not to get injured yet again.

I think McCoy showed up in much better condition this TC but lingering hammy damage was done last year when he was distracted and didn't show up prepared/ready for TC.

As players get older they gotta take better care of themselves to maintain..........even Dareus......when you reach mid-20's unconditioned players are more likely to start having issues. He got away with fat and happy but now he can't pull it off anymore.

I totally agree with you on Gilmore....he is playing like a corner that doesnt want to get hurt....and it shows

Murphy is a joke. I dont even consider him to be a reporter. Just a mouthpiece for a mediocre franchise who insults the fans intelligence on a daily basis. We are just suppossed to blindly follow this franchise and make everyone associated with it rich while getting little in return. Interesting that ratings overall are plumetting. Lousy product that fans are becoming increasingly detached to.

I almost never hear him bad talk a player ever. He is always the most rose colored idiot I've ever heard. I get it he works for the Bills but sometimes it would be nice to hear him actually get into the players.

So he isn't publicly badmouthing what essentially mounts to his coworkers on the radio? Who exactly is the real idiot here?

you do realize he is paid directly by the bills, he is a big part of their PR machine.

having said that, he has the best bills show by far and is very fair.

I prefer sal capaccio. Even nate geary on the bills extra point show i find way more informational