bills organization is a joke

I would have been okay if he used 3rd grade writing. When sentence structure is sooo bad, it just gets hard to read and I usually stop reading after that. I'm not the Grammar Police but damn bro! Doesn't your phone capitalize for you when you start a new sentence?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the boards! let me show you around. if you hit your back button, you'll be taken to the Stadium Wall. This is where we **** on current Bills players, potential Bills players, former Bills players, and other teams' players that we feel don't meet the high standards we've set in Orchard Park (Brady (cry baby), Cam Newton (cry baby), Josh Gordon (drug abuser, potential Bills WR). You get the idea.

Also, feel free to just start a thread on anything that pops into your head. stream of consciousness is the easiest and most preferred writing style around here. ditch the periods, ditch the commas, just projectile vomit your opinions directly on the boards. use partial stats and gifs from a Kansas City game in 2012 to prove your point. never compromise. if all else fails, resort to indefensible ad hominem attacks.

One of the best posts I've read in quite some time.

oDkBrr6biw5lm.gif

So Karlos, doesn't work out in the off season, comes in mini camp 40 pounds over weight. Is told to show up to training camp at playing weight ad he ends up 5 pounds heavier, plus he is now on a 4 games drug suspension.

yep he was more productive

in the off season , he ate more and smoked more than anyone else - more productive. Of course the smoking pot led to the eating more. He somehow managed to fail a second drug test after finding out he failed the first one .... meaning he failed the stupid test.

290!!!!!!!!!

Their are 228 million people in this country and so many around that world that DREAM to have a crack in the NFL. So many people out there with more talent than Karlos that could not make it due to ACL's and other health issues. Karlos made it to that dream! Even more, was making a positive strive to be a grinding starter or even the next Bettis in the NFL. Karlos decided to do the dumb thing and not use his brain. You want to earn that big payday? No problem in the NFL, stay out of trouble and maintain your figure..... Same as I had to do to stay in the military for 20 years and retire..... I dont feel bad for his dumb ass at all, because Im one of those guys who could not play college hockey because of my left knee and was damn good enough to have Boston and Pennsylvania take a sniff at me. Enough said...... Piss on Karlos

get your facts straight or you will get attacked by the " Magnificient 7" experts on this board. The last count is actually 217,657,812

I respectfully disagree. There are far more hidden reasons for player movement then is reported in the News.

You can't just dismantle a team after the season starts.

Edited by HOUSE

this is my first post on the website..I just can't take this anymore... the bills bring back a player who quits on the team last year, keeps marcel who has done nothing since signing that contract, but let Karlos walk . Karlos was more productive than both these guys and there was no need to rush and cut him considering he would have been suspended for the first four games... even I believe he would have seen the field quicker than 8 games... then to add insult to injury McCoy gets hurt in practice, Rex rushes him back for the dolphins games and now we are left with two running backs the team clearly either have no confidence in or is clearly intentionally not show casing their talents... how else can you explain Mike on getting 12 carries the entire patriots game. Percy is a guy that went missing before the London game... the game that ended Manuel time in Buffalo. This guy embarrassed the organization and now we welcome him back. HEY REX WHILE YOU AT, BRING BACK JIM LEONARD OR CONVINCE ED REED TO PLAY SAFETY, the back end of the defense is a joke... ADAM GASE and JIM SCHWARZ would have taken this team to the playoffs by now...

Ok, but how often do you post on warchant.com?

The handling of the RB position has had no effect on this team. Rooting for Karlos, but he isnt NFL ready right now or earlier. Teams have been desperate for RBs and he barely gets a look. It would have been nice if he took his 2015, put in the work and came back even better mentally and physically. He could have been a force.

If im down on the fo for anything that acute, it is having known injuries to their S and top WR... and kind of ignoring the depth there.

Wouldn't exactly say a rambling first post full of Hot Takes called "Bills Organization is a joke" is "joining the conversation", but I hear ya...

My takes on the hot takes:

- Harvin was hurt last year

- Dareus can't be traded because of his big contract (nor would we trade him anyway)

- Karlos, see above, was fat and high on the devil's lettuce

- McCoy, no proof it was "Rex who rushed him back"

- The back-ups are not as good as McCoy, hence the lack of trust

- Mike only got a few carries against the Pats because the Bills got behind and had to throw to catch-up (also explains why Tyrod threw 87,000 times)

- Harvin is back because he's cheap, doesn't cost us a pick, knows the system, QB and coach and, oh yeah, is available. In November.

So yeah, Welcome to TBD OP! :D:beer:

(we're really a MUCH nicer group in real life, or from what I've seen at Hammer's)

yep, pretty much. Harvin was like Sammy, just needed to shut it down and heal. Just like Shady (which is why we may be done for this year.. again)

One of the best posts I've read in quite some time.

I missed that one, but you are right - dead classic!

Loved the quote:

stream of consciousness is the easiest and most preferred writing style around here. ditch the periods, ditch the commas, just projectile vomit your opinions directly on the boards.

:D:beer:

Maybe we should create a BillsSuck message board. 24/7 of reminders that the Bills have not made the playoffs in 17 years. We could have a whole section on Bills failures at quarterback, and a Ralph was Cheap thread. We could have strings on terrible coordinators and coaches. Hell, we can even have a Marv Levy sucks section because we never won the Super Bowl in 4 tries. We could have a ticket exchange where the "fans" who are never going to a game again could trade their tickets for trinkets. It could have an "alternatives" section on things you can do on a Sunday afternoon. Their could even be a "emotional superiority" section where the "realists" can join together and bash the "other" fans who maintain some ill founded optimism. It would be a place that those smarter than us who continue to hope, pray, wish and analyze the Bills possible success that never seems to happen but we dont care. It would defintinely make Mondays after losses less painful.

Isn't that what this place is?

He's right in as much as we are akin to Cleveland and this is just another joke of a signing.

News flash: Bills still get drubbed on MNF.... for what feels like the umpteenth time ..... and some of you will post the next day about we still have a chance at the playoffs..... SMH

I find it so strange that everyone keeps saying that signing a player at a position of need, to kick the tires and see if he can contribute, is a "joke" move. He is a gap fill to try and get our other receivers, up to and including Watkins, healthy and back on the field. If he plays to his potential, then he has a much higher ceiling than anyone else who was available, if he doesn't he can still be a warm body to throw to and or draw coverage in the meantime.

People complain when Whaley doesn't make any moves and then when he does, they complain about that too. sometimes you have to take flyers to try and improve mid season.

are you 13 as your screen name may suggest?

Perhaps he was born in 1913?

I was saying the exact same thing when we beat four mediocre teams. and yes a lot of people squander opportunities, but my question to you..

are the bills team better this year without Karlos... especially short yardage....Actually....once they got smart and brought back the give to the upback/fullback on short yardage they HAVE been better in short yardage....but lets talk about your savior Karlos for a second

- Multiple concussions.....one more concussion from having a very long NFL vacation

- Cares so much about his NFL career that he violates the substance abuse policy.....cant even wait till he gets past his 2nd year to get in trouble

- Comes into camp looking like the Staypuff Marshmellow man and has to be put on a fat reduction program...then he cant complete it

This is your savior?

just like most situations in life people are generally successful because of who they know instead of what they know and performance. Is Mills better than Cyrus right now... I say no..... but he is a Kromer guy.....what exactly is your point here......the OL has played pretty well this year....kujo has actually saved his NFL career a bit....not a starter but a legit NFL player so the swing backup.

EJ sucks after 16 games, but Tyrod doesn't after 22 games and he has had more weapons than EJ can dream off.... but Tyrod is a REXX guy.. TT has a winning record as a QB.....EJ does not.....oh and TT does NOT have more weapons then EJ could dream of because they just signed a guy out of retirement that is better THEN ANYONE THAT IS HEALTHY ON THIS ROSTER.......we were literally down to our 4th and 5th receiving options on this team.....Woods...hurt....Goodwin....concussed......Hunter....a pick up OFF THE STREET.

The bottom line is everyone can see that EJ has the make up to be the quarterback the bills need. bigger, stronger , mobile, can deal with the weather because of his hands.... dont forget cant throw a deep sideline pass to save his life....and for all his mobility gets ran down and sacked.....TT GETS AWAY from sacks that EJ would take........TT is basically better then EJ in every possibly way.......but he is a Whaley guy.... and Whaley has no say over the coach, therefore he couldn't insist that EJ plays and get the experience he need.... in pro-sports the difference a lot of great players succeeding is for someone to believe in them at the right place, right time

Tyrod runs a lot because he doesn't understand how to manipulate the pocket. he never steps up into the middle, always quick to bail and run to the outside. How many sacks it he literally ran into in the Miami game. EJ is more of a pocket passer than Taylor, but he is also mobile.

Their are 228 million people in this country and so many around that world that DREAM to have a crack in the NFL. So many people out there with more talent than Karlos that could not make it due to ACL's and other health issues. Karlos made it to that dream! Even more, was making a positive strive to be a grinding starter or even the next Bettis in the NFL. Karlos decided to do the dumb thing and not use his brain. You want to earn that big payday? No problem in the NFL, stay out of trouble and maintain your figure..... Same as I had to do to stay in the military for 20 years and retire..... I dont feel bad for his dumb ass at all, because Im one of those guys who could not play college hockey because of my left knee and was damn good enough to have Boston and Pennsylvania take a sniff at me. Enough said...... Piss on Karlos

Try 330 million. Get a newer Social Studies book