Whaley should be embarrassed today

Yeezus

Even without the injuries, we have 2 NFL caliber WR's on this offense

Clay is the most embarrassing tight end in the league and not findings a legit 2nd string rb on a run heavy offense is awful

This is the same front office since for 16 years, not trying to trade for players and promoting practice squad players, that is not how you win games in this league

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even without the injuries, we have 2 NFL caliber WR's on this offense

Clay is the most embarrassing tight end in the league and not findings a legit 2nd string rb on a run heavy offense is awful

This is the same front office since for 16 years, not trying to trade for players and promoting practice squad players, that is not how you win games in this league

Gillislee is a legit backup. He's run well when he's had the ball today.

My biggest issue with the draft was not drafting a safety, you know AW was an injury away from retirement and yet nothing.

Whaley gave Rex the players Rex wanted in the draft. Just fire Rex and get it over with.

Two weeks ago, everyone was singing Whaleys praises. Funny how it swings. But I think we have a solid roster. There are holes, but every team has holes. Whaley might have missed on signing Clay, but look at all the FA signings Whaley has had. He's hit on a lot. Whaley is a good GM, it's the coaching that is mediocre.

Two weeks ago, everyone was singing Whaleys praises. Funny how it swings. But I think we have a solid roster. There are holes, but every team has holes. Whaley might have missed on signing Clay, but look at all the FA signings Whaley has had. He's hit on a lot. Whaley is a good GM, it's the coaching that is mediocre.

Crazy

The 4-game winning streak was nice, but now that reality has set back in again, it's clear that nothing changes until Ralph's trash is gone.

Except for the Pats:-)

Look, Gilmore sucks. Whaley has brought in a ton of great players cut by other teams to paper clip together a really nice 2nd team replacing a much better 1st team. Eventually, the tap runs dry trying to piece together a 3rd team. We're cut to shreds by injuries. There's only so much he can do.