Whaley should be embarrassed today

Yeezus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say Whatever you want, -we could have really used Karlos Williams out there today... Dumb, dumb., super-idiotic move to let GOOD TALENT waste away on somebody else's practice squad...

I'll say our running back went at 7.1 a tick. I liked Karlos but running back was not a problem today.

There is a reason he is on the practice squad. :wallbash:

You mean Pittsburgh?

that said we could still pluck him but was he really that out of shape? they never even let him see the field and cut him before the suspension. And what happened that they cancelled the meeting to bring him back? I would love a guy who weighs 250 and can run like the wind and scores 9 TDs.

The 4-game winning streak was nice, but now that reality has set back in again, it's clear that nothing changes until Ralph's trash is gone.

Ralph's trash ????

Missing Donnie Henderson ?

I think the Bills still feel they are not good enough to overcome the Pats. Could see the body language in the second quarter.

It aint Whaley. its the mindset

why wouldn't they feel that way . Unfortunately the Pats are the best team in the afc by miles. Watching Brady yesterday made me sick. The guy capitalizes on every mistake and shows no signs of slowing down.

Rex wanted to build a bully, which again like everything else he seems to say was just more talk. They are not more physical then anyone else, and they don't appear to stand up for each other. A Bully wouldn't let Landry continue to run all over the field after he takes out AW last week, a Bully wouldn't let the pats get away with taking a late hit Out of Bounds against their QB

I'm not so sure about that. Bullies are often cowards who pick on smaller, weaker kids, but back down or run away when confronted by someone who can actually fight back. That sounds a lot like the team that Rex built.

Hogan is good that's why. Some of us have known this for a good while.

you are missing the point. think about it. who is accountable for the roster?

the fact that hogan burned the bills is icing on the cake to the point of ridiculous roster management but it is far from the only reason. the person accountable for the roster should be highly embarrassed.

Edited by jethro_tull

Disagree. Every team has holes and areas of weakness, but you cant blame injuries on the GM.

Whaley has put together a pretty good roster. Its hard to argue otherwise.

Totally agree with this. Zach Brown, Lorenzo Alexander, Corbin Bryant, Richie on the OL, our RB situation is solid, got Justin Hunter, and Clay. Is Whaley the one throwing the terrible passes on offense. Nope, that's TT.

I love Doug Whaley. The talent level across the board is just fine. Name a team that will have solid WRs after they lose their top 4 WRs? None. Gilmore is going through the motions out there. Doesn't seem like he's even competing. The only thing Whaley did wrong this past offseason was not drafting or acquiring a solid safety. He tried (Blanton) but he sucks. Duke and Meeks suck. AW and Graham are fine in my book, but with AW being one play away from retirement, he should've made a better effort to add a good safety. The one he added sucks and won't be on the roster next season

Rbs are not an issue. Shady and Gillislee are a fine 1-2. Our OL is good. Our DL and LBs are good (because of the additions Whaley made). Everyone thought our CBs were good and would be if Gilmore didn't throw in the towel. Next year we need a safety, WRs, and Gilmore replacement. Glad he's playing like this now as opposed to after signing him to an extension. We can sign 2-3 players with that 15 mill he thinks he's worth

Totally agree with this. Zach Brown, Lorenzo Alexander, Corbin Bryant, Richie on the OL, our RB situation is solid, got Justin Hunter, and Clay. Is Whaley the one throwing the terrible passes on offense. Nope, that's TT.

the bills at full strength would have won yesterday?