• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need:

- A real QB

- A RB with some durability

- A couple WRs with some size and durability

- A TE that can actually produce/perform

- DBs that can cover middling WRs (keep Darby)

Oh, and also coaches that can gameplan.

:thumbsup: Like someone else said, basically an entire team.

Bills fans were talking about the lack of depth in so many areas on this team for a lot of the off season and it shows up every year. Even with a fully healthy offensive roster the Bills offense couldn't keep up with Brady and the defense was fully healthy and couldn't contain him 300+ yards passing and 4 TD's!!

It's games like this one that shows this team isn't even close to being competitive enough to even get to the playoffs much less win a playoff game.

Who keeps drafting and bringing in free agent players that can't stay healthy or have injury issues? The Patriots had more injuries that most teams last year and still almost made it to the SB. Overpaying for star players that can't stay healthy and limits the cap so there is little or no quality depth.

:thumbsup: Like someone else said, basically an entire team.

Bills fans were talking about the lack of depth in so many areas on this team for a lot of the off season and it shows up every year. Even with a fully healthy offensive roster the Bills offense couldn't keep up with Brady and the defense was fully healthy and couldn't contain him 300+ yards passing and 4 TD's!!

It's games like this one that shows this team isn't even close to being competitive enough to even get to the playoffs much less win a playoff game.

Who keeps drafting and bringing in free agent players that can't stay healthy or have injury issues? The Patriots had more injuries that most teams last year and still almost made it to the SB. Overpaying for star players that can't stay healthy and limits the cap so there is little or no quality depth.

oh please

It all starts and ends at QB. IMO Whaley has put together a pretty deep team considering the injuries but the QB position is consistently leaving the team short. Can't fault Whaley for not getting a top tier QB when there isn't one to be had.

My biggest issue with the draft was not drafting a safety, you know AW was an injury away from retirement and yet nothing.

We had too many holes...We had no Linebackers, Safety, WR, TE.....You can't fix everything in one Draft

oh just stop... 16 guys on the injury report and a fully healthy best team in league coming in .. what the h-ll did you expect... we are 7 deep at WR.. do the research... all but one are hurt and out.. it happens... let it go.. hopefully we are healthy after the bye and can go on a run for last 7 games.

The Whaley haters were quiet for awhile. Back after 2 Ls in a row. I'm with you, though I think they start the win streak next Monday....

Except for ignoring WRs. Seriously, we went into the season with an oft-injured #1 WR coming off surgery, and #2 WR that should be a #3, and a bunch of scrubs. That's pretty bad.

we came in strong at RB including krlos. With a plan to run. The hell out of it

Even without the injuries, we have 2 NFL caliber WR's on this offense

Clay is the most embarrassing tight end in the league and not findings a legit 2nd string rb on a run heavy offense is awful

This is the same front office since for 16 years, not trying to trade for players and promoting practice squad players, that is not how you win games in this league

You are officially crazy

We need:

- A real QB

- A RB with some durability

- A couple WRs with some size and durability

- A TE that can actually produce/perform

- DBs that can cover middling WRs (keep Darby)

Oh, and also coaches that can gameplan.

I'd like to point out that this is the first time I can remember that people aren't bitching about how we need offensive linemen.

Personally, I think Ed Reed might not be working out..

It all starts and ends at QB. IMO Whaley has put together a pretty deep team considering the injuries but the QB position is consistently leaving the team short. Can't fault Whaley for not getting a top tier QB when there isn't one to be had.

Derek Carr?

I'd like to point out that this is the first time I can remember that people aren't bitching about how we need offensive linemen.

Personally, I think Ed Reed might not be working out..

Missing Donnie Henderson ?

I think the Bills still feel they are not good enough to overcome the Pats. Could see the body language in the second quarter.

It aint Whaley. its the mindset

Say Whatever you want, -we could have really used Karlos Williams out there today... Dumb, dumb., super-idiotic move to let GOOD TALENT waste away on somebody else's practice squad...

There is a reason he is on the practice squad. :wallbash: