MARCELL is practicing

YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's been practicing since his suspension was over. Practicing acting hurt that is.

What kills me as an Alabama fan is that MD never never never never would have pulled all this crap under saban. sexy rexy running a good ole' time atmosphere then acts surprised when players do same

IF, Darius is health and plays and if Woods is able to perform there is a chance to beat the patsies. Then IF, the Bills can beat a beat up Russel Wilson and steal one out West it would make up for the loss to the fish and keep us where we need to be. I am off today and as a Cubs fans, looking for the good.

Hallelujah praise the lord

@buffalobills

Marcell Dareus will be back at practice today.

"We're hoping he's out there on Sunday. One of the best in his position in the league."

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm encouraged with the fact that it looks like we might get Marcell Dareus this weekend.

Oh no...just in time for him to pull his other hammy!

Actually, as frustrated as I've been with his absences, we really need him back.

Hate to rain on the parade... but I have a hard time seeing him come right in and make an immediate impact. Doubt he's in shape both from having to take time off to rest the hamstring and also from just my personal belief that he didn't keep himself in shape during his suspension, which may have contributed to the hammy in the first place. Hope I'm wrong.

The Bills have to WIN this game for playoff contention in the AFC.

All losses so far: Baltimore, Jets and Miami.

Going 1-3 in the conference is not good at all. They have to win out the rest of their AFC opponents to be on solid ground.

Having Dareus back is a plus and could be a key component in beating the Pats. I have hope the gameplan will stop the run and put pressure on Brady.

The Pats D has been iffy since the start of the season and have kept their oppenents in games. Even though they rank decent on overall defense in 2016, the secondary has been inconsistent and the team has given 44% on third down conversions to their opponents.

Overall, whoever plays the best defense will win this game. It will be fun to watch.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Hate to rain on the parade... but I have a hard time seeing him come right in and make an immediate impact. Doubt he's in shape both from having to take time off to rest the hamstring and also from just my personal belief that he didn't keep himself in shape during his suspension, which may have contributed to the hammy in the first place. Hope I'm wrong.

i hope Pats think this way and don't double team him

I've said !@#$ Dareus more than any other two combined words this season.

HOWEVER, if he finds a way to get us to 4-3 over the next 7 games and erase the misery from our 0-2 start, then he will be forgiven.

The Bills have to WIN this game for playoff contention in the AFC.

All losses so far: Baltimore, Jets and Miami.

Going 0-3 in the conference is not good at all. They have to win out the rest of their AFC opponents to be on solid ground.

Having Dareus back is a plus and could be a key component in beating the Pats. I have hope the gameplan will stop the run and put pressure on Brady.

The Pats D has been iffy since the start of the season and have kept their oppenents in games. Even though they rank decent on overall defense in 2016, the secondary has been inconsistent and the team has given 44% on third down conversions to their opponents.

Overall, whoever plays the best defense will win this game. It will be fun to watch.

1-3 in conference. you forgot the pats