MARCELL is practicing

YoloinOhio

It would be awesome if Dareus, first play of the game just blows up their interior OL and they have no choice but to double/tripple team him for the rest of the game. Many here are being understandably critical, others though are going a bit over the top. I think the Dline is going to keep this game interesting. There is a lot of talent there. Hughes, Darius, K. Williams, Lawson. The Pats Oline was exposed in the last matchup. No reason for that to change.

Let's just hope Darius is fired up for this one. Can't believe the incredible negativity on this board this week. NE is coming to our house and many here are ready to just roll over so they can kick us in the gut. Just boggles the mind.

You want them to win don't you? 4-1 in the last 5 weeks. If there is a team that can take NE down, just who do you think it will be. The Jets/Miami? Wake up people. Get behind your team and give these guys something to fight for. Just makes me sick reading this drivel. OK, banged up. So what? We're supposed to just give up on these guys? If you love our Buffalo Bills let them know it for a change.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awesome if Dareus, first play of the game just blows up their interior OL and they have no choice but to double/tripple team him for the rest of the game. Many here are being understandably critical, others though are going a bit over the top. I think the Dline is going to keep this game interesting. There is a lot of talent there. Hughes, Darius, K. Williams, Lawson. The Pats Oline was exposed in the last matchup. No reason for that to change.

Let's just hope Darius is fired up for this one. Can't believe the incredible negativity on this board this week. NE is coming to our house and many here are ready to just roll over so they can kick us in the gut. Just boggles the mind.

You want them to win don't you? 4-1 in the last 5 weeks. If there is a team that can take NE down, just who do you think it will be. The Jets/Miami? Wake up people. Get behind your team and give these guys something to fight for. Just makes me sick reading this drivel. OK, banged up. So what? We're supposed to just give up on these guys? If you love our Buffalo Bills let them know it for a change.

If they love the fans maybe they could have shown that by tackling Jay Ajayi. If they loved their own mothers they wouldn't let JA run for over 200 yards.

ok, i just stood in the direction of orchard park and made a hand heart. are they gonna win now?

Appropriate response from someone with your screen name :lol:

If they love the fans maybe they could have shown that by tackling Jay Ajayi. If they loved their own mothers they wouldn't let JA run for over 200 yards.

I think your screen name needs an adjustment

+1. This fan base needs to get behind the team. We need the same emotion like we beat them 31-0 in 2004. It is our time!!!

No mention of this?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnvZjexbdPI

Just settle down. Unless you're practicing to do a cartwheel and karate kick Brady in the head - in which case, carry on.

Regardless, Let's Go Bills!

That would be amazing to see!

Would also be amazing to see Marcell introduce a new sack dance. One where he mounts brady and humps him after a sack.