To the Posters of TSW, I apologize

MAJBobby

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to put together a thread not to get in the good graces of Mods or anything and not to keep myself from getting banned or anything like that. But I have looked at some of the things I have posting and I have crossed the line with calling other posters out and such.

I will not apologize for the actual content I post, as that is what a message board is for. But I wanted to let the posters know here were I am coming from. I think of myself as very knowledgeable and try to learn more everyday. I also know there are new fans or fans that don't really know what to look at when breaking down a player or play and they want to learn. So that is why I post the way that I post. For the most part my posts are not often reported or "facts" (how people look at facts). Instead it is my opinion of a specific play or player based off my years of playing and studying the sport.

I learn something knew from posters all the time. Example advanced stats, I don't have that kind of mind, so when people post about it, it interests me to learn more, and alot of times these advanced stats are in direct contradiction to what I am seeing. However all numbers can be manipulated to get a desired outcome. Either way I am rambling now so I will continue.

So to the big contention Tyrod Taylor, I know that I make alot of people upset with what I say, and even call it crusading, I apologize if it comes off like that, the reality though it I tend to get into conversations and respond directly to comments I take issue with, so it comes off as I post the same thing over and over again. That is my fault and lack of Message Board etiquette, I know I should only respond one time, I know that everyone can read what I post, just sometimes I get lost in the conversation so it seems like I am bullying or pushing or whatever you want to call it. That is not my intent I am just having a conversation and get lost. Believe me I would love to be critical of him or any player because that means we are winning and set at the position, but lets face it, QB is the most important position on the football field and that position always sparks the most debate and conversation over any other position on the football field.

Well in closing, I will continue to post here, I might take a break from QB conversations (no promise though), and though I do not apologize with my views, my breakdowns etc., I do apologize to the posters on this board for how I have come across at times. I can make one promise I will try to come across better when I post in the future. Ok that is all

There's nothing wrong with pointing out that our QB sucks. People who disagree will call it a crusade. Those of us who watch the games will continue to agree.

Rock on, brother.

There's nothing wrong with pointing out that our QB sucks. People who disagree will call it a crusade. Those of us who watch the games will continue to agree.

Rock on, brother.

It is hard to find an open guy when you start kind of thin, then lose your top 6 WR's. I'm not saying Tyrod is the guy, just that it's hard to tell right now. Yes, he misses open guys in the read or the throw, but he's the best we've had in a while, and we need a better alternative before moving on (IF that's the thing to do).

It is hard to find an open guy when you start kind of thin, then lose your top 6 WR's. I'm not saying Tyrod is the guy, just that it's hard to tell right now. Yes, he misses open guys in the read or the throw, but he's the best we've had in a while, and we need a better alternative before moving on (IF that's the thing to do).

EJ is better (not calling him great; just saying he's better than Taylor). But since we have Rex, we'll likely never see it.

i agree with your point but let's not get too crazy. "Lose your top 6 WRs"??? Sammy and Woods so far this past game. According to everyone here, Goodwin is amazing and he has been available all season. Salas is just meh. Listenbee is unknown. Easley is a joke.

EJ is better (not calling him great; just saying he's better than Taylor). But since we have Rex, we'll likely never see it.

you have done entirely too much acid in your life.

Jags in London. JJ Watt. Nightmares. :(

I think he's a great guy according to all reports, but I've been watching him since early FSU days.

i agree with your point but let's not get too crazy. "Lose your top 6 WRs"??? Sammy and Woods so far this past game. According to everyone here, Goodwin is amazing and he has been available all season. Salas is just meh. Listenbee is unknown. Easley is a joke.

I said we started thin, but yes, we are missing 6 WR's who would be playing ahead of the guys starting next week (or finishing last week). Typically, Sammy and Woods would give us a chance (with Clay, Glass and Shady pitching in). To have so many out at one position hurts desperately.

I said we started thin, but yes, we are missing 6 WR's who would be playing ahead of the guys starting next week (or finishing last week). Typically, Sammy and Woods would give us a chance (with Clay, Glass and Shady pitching in). To have so many out at one position hurts desperately.

oh. I'm sorry. I must have gotten confused with what you actually said "lose your top 6 WRs" and what you actually meant. I get it now.

Don't even get me started on how much this team misses CJ Spiller.

well done sir. Well done Edited by mrags

Does anyone really care? Isn't that the point?

Are people mad that you have an opinion?

If you someone gets butthurt over the fact that Tyrod isn't a franchise QB, maybe they should take cover in a safe space. !@#$ their feelings. I like hearing people's opinions in different threats. You do you

Edited by uticaclub

I wanted to put together a thread not to get in the good graces of Mods or anything and not to keep myself from getting banned or anything like that. But I have looked at some of the things I have posting and I have crossed the line with calling other posters out and such.

I will not apologize for the actual content I post, as that is what a message board is for. But I wanted to let the posters know here were I am coming from. I think of myself as very knowledgeable and try to learn more everyday. I also know there are new fans or fans that don't really know what to look at when breaking down a player or play and they want to learn. So that is why I post the way that I post. For the most part my posts are not often reported or "facts" (how people look at facts). Instead it is my opinion of a specific play or player based off my years of playing and studying the sport.

I learn something knew from posters all the time. Example advanced stats, I don't have that kind of mind, so when people post about it, it interests me to learn more, and alot of times these advanced stats are in direct contradiction to what I am seeing. However all numbers can be manipulated to get a desired outcome. Either way I am rambling now so I will continue.

So to the big contention Tyrod Taylor, I know that I make alot of people upset with what I say, and even call it crusading, I apologize if it comes off like that, the reality though it I tend to get into conversations and respond directly to comments I take issue with, so it comes off as I post the same thing over and over again. That is my fault and lack of Message Board etiquette, I know I should only respond one time, I know that everyone can read what I post, just sometimes I get lost in the conversation so it seems like I am bullying or pushing or whatever you want to call it. That is not my intent I am just having a conversation and get lost. Believe me I would love to be critical of him or any player because that means we are winning and set at the position, but lets face it, QB is the most important position on the football field and that position always sparks the most debate and conversation over any other position on the football field.

Well in closing, I will continue to post here, I might take a break from QB conversations (no promise though), and though I do not apologize with my views, my breakdowns etc., I do apologize to the posters on this board for how I have come across at times. I can make one promise I will try to come across better when I post in the future. Ok that is all

No worries at all. 👍🏼👍🏼