DNC/Clinton Campaign Corruption

bdutton

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote of the year from one of the black women in the video.

You can see by the way she says it and the way she says "a little" that she correctly thinks these people are just ignorant/stupid. She's right.

The dolt students are people that I would categorize as being ignorant first and racist second because they allowed themselves to have stupid racist thoughts implanted in their heads by people using them as a means to an end. To me, full blown racism requires intent of some sort. Their's is a soft racism. Clearly, it can also cause harm to a society. Shame on them for not using all of their brain.

The guy who made the video should go back and show it to the kids who proved themselves to be so ignorant.

My father used to say when the government gives a person a check for welfare or whatever, what they're telling the person is ,"you poor son-of-a-B word, you're just too stupid to make it on your own so I'm going to have to help."

If someone really needs help we should help them. Just make sure it isn't used as a way to keep them down IMHO.

I used to think hat the stupid pay the stupid tax but the successful really pay the stupid tax.

My father used to say when the government gives a person a check for welfare or whatever, what they're telling the person is ,"you poor son-of-a-B word, you're just too stupid to make it on your own so I'm going to have to help."

If someone really needs help we should help them. Just make sure it isn't used as a way to keep them down IMHO.

Your father was right, back when there used to be shame associated with being on assistence.

Now there is no longer any shame.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

mrz110516_color.jpg

Dems’ war on the FBI is a preview of a Hillary presidency.

Vote wisely — Trump isn’t “any less arrogant than Clinton (though it would be hard to be more arrogant).” But far more people would be willing “to tell Trump no.

The civil service, which leans overwhelmingly Democratic, won’t be bending over backwards to do his will. The press can’t stand him. And Congress, even if controlled by the GOP, won’t support him if he misbehaves because so many Republicans dislike him, too.

The truth is, neither one of our leading candidates for president is a paragon of virtue. But only one of them has already made a habit of flouting the law while in office, selling favors and escaping the consequences, and only one of them is likely to be able to pull it off from the White House.”

So we have this radical islamic plant, who is married to a pedophile pervert freak, on one side. We got Hillary's serial rapist husband on the other. Nice bunch of low life's she surrounds herself with. Scary thing is she is worse than all of them.

So we have this radical islamic plant, who is married to a pedophile pervert freak, on one side. We got Hillary's serial rapist husband on the other. Nice bunch of low life's she surrounds herself with. Scary thing is she is worse than all of them.

Even scarier is Hillary will be sworn in 10 weeks from now and her staff and cabinet will be filled with these low lifes.

Don't forget about the Satanic Cult ring leader Podesta.