DNC/Clinton Campaign Corruption

bdutton

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the post patronizing, if not blatantly racist, ideas propagated today is the notion that black people are unable to obtain ID.

Well, to be fair, it does pose a serious problem to the dead ones, and those who have moved to a different county or state.

I'm not racist, I just don't think a specific subset of people who all happen to belong to a race that's different than mine, are able to achieve or accomplish what I and others like me can accomplish because we haven't helped them enough. It's too hard and difficult for them without additional help that I don't need.

/Berkeley idiot

I'm not racist, I just don't think a specific subset of people who all happen to belong to a race that's different than mine, are able to achieve or accomplish what I and others like me can accomplish because we haven't helped them enough. It's too hard and difficult for them without additional help that I don't need.

/Berkeley idiot

It's their quiet bigotry of low expectations in a nutshell. And I do mean NUT in a SHELL.

Brilliant! Simply brilliant, and a great find. Thank you meazza. :thumbsup:

Don't give him all the credit. He just copied the link from another post. :)

You expect Canadians to be original?

It's true. It's a good video and it rightly exposes the idiocy and bigotry of a lot of people.

Hopefully you can now understand where we're coming from.

The left's agenda over two generations has been covertly racist because it presumes that blacks aren't smart enough to manage life, and they only way they can get through a day is if there were more policies and government programs in place to guide them through the evil world. Because the policies are coming from good intentions and have the ear of the people with the loudest megaphones they've been accepted as gospel by the gullible (results be damned).

The left's agenda over two generations has been covertly racist because it presumes that blacks aren't smart enough to manage life, and they only way they can get through a day is if there were more policies and government programs in place to guide them through the evil world. Because the policies are coming from good intentions and have the ear of the people with the loudest megaphones they've been accepted as gospel by the gullible (results be damned).

Easy now. I said I agree with the point, not that I want to sign up for the lifetime membership.

Easy now. I said I agree with the point, not that I want to sign up for the lifetime membership.

First cut is always the deepest.

Acknowledging it is a huge step, because it's one of the biggest sticking points. Tell me, who among the liberal luminaries would be big enough to admit that the video exposes racist views on behalf of a liberal agenda?

But if 35% of the people in the party you associate with are racist and bigoted because they believe this, doesn't that make Hillary racist and bigoted?

And the number is probably much higher than 35%.

But if 35% of the people in the party you associate with are racist and bigoted because they believe this, doesn't that make Hillary racist and bigoted?

And the number is probably much higher than 35%.

False equivalency. A handful of idiots cherry picked for a video is not the same thing as white supremacy. Yes, it identifies some hypocritical thinking that exists within a liberal agenda. That’s why I don’t subscribe to any party or ideology. They all have problems like this.

Besides, there is some truth to the right using voter id laws to their benefit. It’s a tool that Republicans have used and the argument about “voter fraud” is a red herring. In certain states, it’s an issue with Native American and other minorities where stricter voter ID is a way to tweak the numbers in favor of the Republicans. Do you dispute this? I’m not saying it’s a huge deal. I understand, each side plays the game to try to come out ahead. This is just one (minor) battleground. And Yes, it has been politicized and many liberals are guilty of falsely making a big “racist” deal about it.

False equivalency. A handful of idiots cherry picked for a video is not the same thing as white supremacy. Yes, it identifies some hypocritical thinking that exists within a liberal agenda. Thats why I dont subscribe to any party or ideology. They all have problems like this.

Besides, there is some truth to the right using voter id laws to their benefit. Its a tool that Republicans have used and the argument about voter fraud is a red herring. In certain states, its an issue with Native American and other minorities where stricter voter ID is a way to tweak the numbers in favor of the Republicans. Do you dispute this? Im not saying its a huge deal. I understand, each side plays the game to try to come out ahead. This is just one (minor) battleground. And Yes, it has been politicized and many liberals are guilty of falsely making a big racist deal about it.

I'm trying to help you see how stupid you are.

False equivalency. A handful of idiots cherry picked for a video is not the same thing as white supremacy. Yes, it identifies some hypocritical thinking that exists within a liberal agenda. That’s why I don’t subscribe to any party or ideology. They all have problems like this.

Besides, there is some truth to the right using voter id laws to their benefit. It’s a tool that Republicans have used and the argument about “voter fraud” is a red herring. In certain states, it’s an issue with Native American and other minorities where stricter voter ID is a way to tweak the numbers in favor of the Republicans. Do you dispute this? I’m not saying it’s a huge deal. I understand, each side plays the game to try to come out ahead. This is just one (minor) battleground. And Yes, it has been politicized and many liberals are guilty of falsely making a big “racist” deal about it.

I've asked this question before you participated in these discussions

What's worse, outward racism of white supremacists who are on the fringe of society or the soft racism of low expectations that's espoused by most liberals and is the expected norm of polite society?

Don't give him all the credit. He just copied the link from another post. :)

You expect Canadians to be original?

Posting videos I see from facebook takes a lot of effort.

I need a nap now.

"I think it is a little racist because you're putting people in a category and you have no idea who you're talking about"

Quote of the year from one of the black women in the video.

You can see by the way she says it and the way she says "a little" that she correctly thinks these people are just ignorant/stupid. She's right.

The dolt students are people that I would categorize as being ignorant first and racist second because they allowed themselves to have stupid racist thoughts implanted in their heads by people using them as a means to an end. To me, full blown racism requires intent of some sort. Their's is a soft racism. Clearly, it can also cause harm to a society. Shame on them for not using all of their brain.