The Bills #1 WR is a guy the Fish just cut

YoloinOhio

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WR was the biggest issue with this team last offseason and it wasn't addressed. Bringing in a crew of castoffs to battle it out in training camp rather than try and get a legit guy has certainly backfired on us. Sammy is talented but was hurt so they should have been prepared. Woods is a #3. Hunter is a project/situational redzone guy. The rest of the guys should not be in the NFL. Hopefully we don't need to pass this week but imo we are in trouble vs the Pats

Edited by kdiggz

You honestly think the game is going to be decided by the Bills WR position...? Have you been watching the games?

Their star safety is out for the rest of the year. Going to be some one on one match ups deep. This is where Tyrod's deep ball comes back to life after all these weeks on a respirator, IMO. Edited by Rockinon

I mean.... I want to billieve. I really do. But I can't get over our WR group vs their WR group.

:cry:

Don't IN me either

You know that might be some added motivation for Hunter right?

I mean.....come on man....Hunter is actually performing for us....no reason to be down here

Clay,Woods, and Goodwin are all still better than Hunter at this point

based on what?

Clay - plays a different postion

Woods - possibly?

Goodwin - based on what?

I'm not convinced its an issue until Tie-Rod shows he can run an efficient passing game. I dont like our chances at all in this match-up. Hopefully The D and S-teams are the difference but I can picture Tie-Rod taking a large dump on the mid-field logo in this game. I hope he makes me eat major crow.

Clay,Woods, and Goodwin are all still better than Hunter at this point

Woods isn't playing and Clay is a TE.

So Goodwin is the new #1 wr? Swell.

You know that might be some added motivation for Hunter right?

I mean.....come on man....Hunter is actually performing for us....no reason to be down here

I WANT Hunter to be able to carry us at that level but have no idea if he can. The fact that the Fish didn't even think he was worthy of their last WR spot and he's our best (this week) is very scary. From both sides. Theirs are very good.

Woods isn't playing and Clay is a TE.

So Goodwin is the new #1 wr? Swell.

I WANT Hunter to be able to carry us at that level but have no idea if he can. The fact that the Fish didn't even think he was worthy of their last WR spot and he's our best (this week) is very scary. From both sides. Theirs are very good.

Goodwin will have some opportunities to stretch the field. Miami's safety Rashad Jones, arguably their best defensive player is lost for the season. Their backfield is beat up. Hunter is fast too. Don't be surprised when Tyrod drops a couple of deep balls in their hands. We know he can do it.

Goodwin will have some opportunities to stretch the field. Miami's safety Rashad Jones, arguably their best defensive player is lost for the season. Their backfield is beat up. Hunter is fast too. Don't be surprised when Tyrod drops a couple of deep balls in their hands. We know he can do it.

i pray that this happens. I've just seen the passing game stall so many times and that was with our starters. I know we can run but without McCoy (or if he's playing but limited) that will be a challenge without any threat of passing.

I mean.... I want to billieve. I really do. But I can't get over our WR group vs their WR group.

:cry:

Don't IN me either

Wait a minute. Did I miss something? Is Woods OUT? How did you figure OUT that Hunter is our #1? I've seen him work well on the OUTside, but he's only caught 3 passes.

I don't think our WRs are as OUT-matched as you think. Sure, with Sammy, and Salas being OUT, other guys have had to step up. But, O'Leary has stood OUT in the past couple games, and should get more targets, and I honestly believe that Goodwin's numbers have been less than OUTstanding as a result of the type of rOUTes he has been assigned- throws which TT has had trouble making.

And, of course, our run game has been stOUT.

Wait a minute. Did I miss something? Is Woods OUT? How did you figure OUT that Hunter is our #1? I've seen him work well on the OUTside, but he's only caught 3 passes.

I don't think our WRs are as OUT-matched as you think. Sure, with Sammy, and Salas being OUT, other guys have had to step up. But, O'Leary has stood OUT in the past couple games, and should get more targets, and I honestly believe that Goodwin's numbers have been less than OUTstanding as a result of the type of rOUTes he has been assigned- throws which TT has had trouble making.

And, of course, our run game has been stOUT.

Woods is doubtful. Clay is back. There are still options in the passing game. I think Miami is going to try and stop the TEs and leave the WRs one on one. That could cost them because I still believe Tyrod can throw deep. If just one of those speed WRs catches a deep ball it's game on. They won't know who to double.

Edited by Rockinon

WR was the biggest issue with this team last offseason and it wasn't addressed. Bringing in a crew of castoffs to battle it out in training camp rather than try and get a legit guy has certainly backfired on us. Sammy is talented but was hurt so they should have been prepared. Woods is a #3. Hunter is a project/situational redzone guy. The rest of the guys should not be in the NFL. Hopefully we don't need to pass this week but imo we are in trouble vs the Pats

Fire Whaley?