Is Tom Brady a First Ballot Hall of Famer?

Brady HOF  

189 members have voted

1. 1. Is Tom Brady a First Ballot Hall of Famer?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At least one voter will say no on the grounds that he was implicated in cheating. Twice.

Implicated is such a soft word.

He was found guilty, as was the team, for which all penalties were paid: Brady's* 4-game suspension, Pats* giving up a million bucks and a first round pick.

Guilty. Period. He's a cheater. Period.

But there's no way he's not first ballot because those folks don't chug his choad for that long without knowing they're all in.

Doesn't matter. I know. My son knows. And that's all that matters to me.

Implicated is such a soft word.

He was found guilty, as was the team, for which all penalties were paid: Brady's* 4-game suspension, Pats* giving up a million bucks and a first round pick.

Guilty. Period. He's a cheater. Period.

But there's no way he's not first ballot because those folks don't chug his choad for that long without knowing they're all in.

Doesn't matter. I know. My son knows. And that's all that matters to me.

Lol you KNOW, do ya really know? I mean Do any of us really know? The investigation was God Awful, the only place that agreed with the NFL was the same place did a study saying second hand smoke is fine and doesn't cause cancer. The rest said the ideal gas law was in play. Brady destroyed his phone, but by all accounts the texts were retrieved. (How else do we explain the NFL leaked P Manning text) also under pass accounts where a player. Refused hand over their phone was only a 25k fine. Goodell was caught lying in his appeal Judgement ( he stated Brady denied ever talking to Yaz about deflategate when the transcripts clearly showed he said "we probably did discuss it" ) Also the courts did NOT rule on guilt or innocence of Brady just that Goodell could suspend someone for eating a ham sandwich the wrong way.

All in all I am not saying he is innocent but it was by far the WORST investigation of all time by the NFL. IMO and my opinion only the NFL when into the investigation with a presumption of guilt and instead of looking for the truth.

Lol you KNOW, do ya really know? I mean Do any of us really know? The investigation was God Awful, the only place that agreed with the NFL was the same place did a study saying second hand smoke is fine and doesn't cause cancer. The rest said the ideal gas law was in play. Brady destroyed his phone, but by all accounts the texts were retrieved. (How else do we explain the NFL leaked P Manning text) also under pass accounts where a player. Refused hand over their phone was only a 25k fine. Goodell was caught lying in his appeal Judgement ( he stated Brady denied ever talking to Yaz about deflategate when the transcripts clearly showed he said "we probably did discuss it" ) Also the courts did NOT rule on guilt or innocence of Brady just that Goodell could suspend someone for eating a ham sandwich the wrong way.

All in all I am not saying he is innocent but it was by far the WORST investigation of all time by the NFL. IMO and my opinion only the NFL when into the investigation with a presumption of guilt and instead of looking for the truth.

I think the deflator was just trying to lose weight.

I would assume you question this only because he was suspended for cheating. In Baseball, it might take a cheater, but great player, a few tries to get in. But in the NFL, he gets suspended for cheating, for violating the integrity of the game, yet is interviewed at half time of the Thursday night game before his suspension was over. In other words, we don't care what you did, welcome back...So yes, he's a first ballot HOF'er, but also a first ballot a-hole...GO BILLS!!!

Edited by ricojes

Tough to know, tough to conduct an investigation when your suspect knowingly destroys evidence.