Come Back Even Stronger: Reggie Ragland's Recovery

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-sign Zach Brown and just rotate our ILBs.

I said before in another thread.

Humber and Mcray will probably know where they stand with Dareus Lawson and the Ragland returns. Even though they are playing decent football. Next fall Bills might have one of the best 7 rotations in the league. Gotta give credit for that !

Yeah, I'm sure they have a max price for Brown and its probably going to be lower than he wants.

Sorry. Reading it once was a waste of time. You actually read it twice more...

Haha, no, I've had a really long day and was thinking what does the Cleveland Browns have to do with any of this! Funny.

This is a easy decision for me

Gilmore is not playing like the money he wants.....could you imagine what would happen if he GOT that money?

Let Gilmroe walk.....KEEP Z. Brown, Alexander

Draft a corner high in next years draft......let them camp battle for the position opposite darby

I'm not saying I disagree with your general premise of thought, but I'm not sure by "high in next year's draft", if that means 1st round or that includes a 2nd rounder as well. Because, by all accounts, Whaley can find good Corners throughout the Draft and in FA. I'd say they need a legit long-term solution QB next year early, 1st or 2nd round, and an outside WR opposite Watkins. Basically, invest the first two rounds in Offense, and then D.

Not to take anything away from the Brown Brothers, but the defensive linemen have done a tremendous job taking on blockers and keeping the linebackers "clean" to make plays.

By design and execution. DL doing the dirty work to let the LB corps make plays.

Cool. He was the player I was most excited to see in this defense. Considering how the Browns have been performing, as well as Lorax, Whaley's first two picks of 2016 would've been early candidates for ROY right now.

I was thinking the exact same thing on the drive to work today

For those opining that the Bills *must* re-sign Zach Brown, just remember how much they love Ragland. If Zach continues to play at this level for the rest of the season somebody is going to throw a lot of cash at him and the Bills would be unlikely to match.

Re-sign Zach and Lorenzo and keep the excellent LB depth. Let Gilmore walk.

I second that emotion.

By design and execution. DL doing the dirty work to let the LB corps make plays.

All without Dareus?? Hmmmm

For those opining that the Bills *must* re-sign Zach Brown, just remember how much they love Ragland. If Zach continues to play at this level for the rest of the season somebody is going to throw a lot of cash at him and the Bills would be unlikely to match.

Not if they have a lot of money left over when Gilmore walks

Which works if your linebacker are fast enough to make them.

Re-sign Zach Brown and just rotate our ILBs.

Sure but my point is Ragland plays Preston Browns role, not Zack

I second that emotion.

All without Dareus?? Hmmmm

Not if they have a lot of money left over when Gilmore walks

I think people overestimate Dareus and his impact when/if asked to be a two gap space eater. It's just not what got him his deal.

I'm not saying I disagree with your general premise of thought, but I'm not sure by "high in next year's draft", if that means 1st round or that includes a 2nd rounder as well. Because, by all accounts, Whaley can find good Corners throughout the Draft and in FA. I'd say they need a legit long-term solution QB next year early, 1st or 2nd round, and an outside WR opposite Watkins. Basically, invest the first two rounds in Offense, and then D.

There is no QB in next years draft that is worthy of that 1st round pick in my opinion.....

We took a QB that we mothballed that looks like has tons of potential.

Tyrod fits this system well.....I am fairly confident that this bills team is not looking to move on from him.

Personally? I want an offensive weapon with that 1st round pick....I dont care if its a TE or a WR......just give me another guy that can get open.....THAT way if Sammy continues to be injury prone we arent left scrambling for quality pass catchers (plus I think Woods is gone next year)....Goodwin is absolutely not he answer.

we got to keep all the guys we really wanted...

incognito

dareus

tyrod

glenn

paid out the a$$ for...

clay

shady

the only reason we could do all that was the money we saved cutting mario and we had a cheap qb for the last 10 years.

its about time we say goodbye to the so called elite cornerback...we can just draft another like we used to do when we were going to superbowls every year...worked then!

I agree.

If Zach Brown continues to play the way he is right now, when free agency starts, he will go to the highest bidder, and I doubt that will be the Bills.

Although, if the Bills choose to let Gilmore walk, then things get interesting.

Lorenzo Alexander on the other hand, could be re-signed easily. At age 33, it's highly unlikely he will have many callers. So giving him a 2-3 year deal, is quite possible.

Not to take anything away from the Brown Brothers, but the defensive linemen have done a tremendous job taking on blockers and keeping the linebackers "clean" to make plays.

+1. Kyle Williams and Washington have played at a very high level. And Corbin has done a decent job.