NFL.com: Kapernick perfect for Chip Kelly offense

YoloinOhio

Still skeered

@adamcaplanNFL

#49ers awful on road: 1-11 in last 12 road games (lost 4 straight)

and have lost 4 straight road games vs AFC (outscored 133-58). #SFvsBUF

:lol: Is it Chicken Little time again?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced we lose this game.

It would be the Billsy thing to do. I don't see it at home though. I can see it on the road next week...

So perfect that they waited to go 1-4 before letting him play!

Apparently he's had trouble putting back on the weight he lost when he was hurt. He's still not put it all back on and looks thin. His durability might be a question.

Actually, they were waiting for him to restructure his deal to remove the insane injury clause they would be on the hook for if he was yet again injured. New contract, injury clause gone and presto!, he's "ready" to play.

Good point.

Here's the thing: I share your worries Yolo, but I think Buffalo is just a bad matchup (or good for us) vs the Niners.

Chip's offense (for the 3 years I watched it in Philly) is brilliant when everything is clicking at the same time. Kaep, at his best, is near unbeatable when clicking.

But they are flying cross country and playing in a very hostile stadium. Kap's biggest knock was accuracy and a difficulty reading defenses. Chip Kelly needs accuracy with all his high tempo pick routes. Rex (with Palmer and Brisset) got back to swarming amoeba coverages. And when Chip goes 3 and out, he goes 3 and out fast.

Also, unlike last year vs the Eagles, their run defense is putrid. I don't care what the score is in the first half, pound that rock.

I'm not usually one to toot my own horn but I'll just leave this here.