No rumor, Bills are working out RB Kar. Williams today!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad he's gone and hope he isn't resigned. In his second year he's already flunked 2 drug tests. If we do get him back don't cut Touchdown Mike or JW. Next suspension is the whole year. On top of all that, he's injury riddled.

Edited by reddogblitz

Get a grip. Kar. Williams was no fluke last years. He scored NINE TDs for Pete sake!!

Williams, when healthy and with his mind right, is a stud RB.

He will supplant Gillislee as the #2 RB at some point.

I love Gillislee as well, but Williams gives the Bills a real thumper to complement McCoy.

This is a big deal getting Williams back!!

Get a grip. Kar. Williams was no fluke last years. He scored NINE TDs for Pete sake!!

Williams, when healthy and with his mind right, is a stud RB.

He will supplant Gillislee as the #2 RB at some point.

I love Gillislee as well, but Williams gives the Bills a real thumper to complement McCoy.

This is a big deal getting Williams back!!

One concussion away from a year out

I hate to say it because he played well last year, but I feel like it was kinda a fluke. I honestly like Gillislee better than Karlos. Gillislee has great vision which I don't think Karlos does. Karlos isn't a power back and isn't a shifty back. He's just a tweener it seems like.

I don't understand why they are bringing him back. Did he even play special teams when he was here?

I am a little confused about your assessment about Karlos. Not sure why some people are saying he's not a power back, the kid runs hard and has good size. He is not as powerful as say a true power back like Jerome Bettis was in his prime, however he does remind me of Jerome Bettis in a lot of ways. While he isn't as powerful as Jerome, he still does run with power...and like Jerome, he has a lot of speed and agility as a bigger back and has good hands out of the backfield. I am in no way saying Karlos is destined for the HOF like Jerome, so relax for those ready to twist my words as if its some kind of proclamation the kid is as good as Jerome and destined for the HOF.

What I am saying is that similar to Jerome, Karlos has a very good combination of power, speed, agility, and hands. He can break tackles but also break off big plays with his deceptive speed. I was very impressed with his ability to catch out of the backfield last year too.

I really like MG, he has been a great surprise. McCoy is playing great this season now that he is healthy as well. So, we are not in a position of being short on RB's when you include Bush and JW, but we also don't have anyone proven on our roster that can add the dynamic Karlos does. So I would very much welcome a cut of Bush and bring in Karlos as a change of pace back over depending on JW to be that guy who can't seem to get on the field and is still just a unproven, low round drafted rookie.

So are many players.....

Not really

Concussions in college

1st year of bills.....was in concussion protocal...what....twice?

It is VERY bad for a RB to have this problem this early in their career....couple that with the off the field issues and complete lack of committment staying in shape

I dont want to see Gilaslee losing carries for this guy unless he shows up in outstanding shape

I hate to say it because he played well last year, but I feel like it was kinda a fluke. I honestly like Gillislee better than Karlos. Gillislee has great vision which I don't think Karlos does. Karlos isn't a power back and isn't a shifty back. He's just a tweener it seems like.

I don't understand why they are bringing him back. Did he even play special teams when he was here?

Karlos had an exceptional rookie season. If he is back to the player he was last year, I'd be thrilled that he is back.

Not really

Concussions in college

1st year of bills.....was in concussion protocal...what....twice?

It is VERY bad for a RB to have this problem this early in their career....couple that with the off the field issues and complete lack of committment staying in shape

I dont want to see Gilaslee losing carries for this guy unless he shows up in outstanding shape

the better of the two will get the most carries. I doubt we sign him unless he is the shape the team requires.

Called it 2 weeks ago..... :flirt:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/188876-karlos-williams-only-has-one-game-left-on-suspension/

For my next trick in predicting things..... We will make it to the AFC Championship game only to lose it in a crazy fashion.

Also Lotto numbers to play tonight are 15, 17, 32,46, 28, 57, 61.... I would like 50% of your winnings. :thumbsup:

Edited by Iraq Vet

Gillislee has had four games this season to prove himself. How many long gains or TD's does he have? He doesn't have nearly the burst that Karlos has.

Gillislee has had four games this season to prove himself. How many long gains or TD's does he have? He doesn't have nearly the burst that Karlos has.

The question is though, does Karlos still have the burst that Karlos had?