No rumor, Bills are working out RB Kar. Williams today!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it because he played well last year, but I feel like it was kinda a fluke. I honestly like Gillislee better than Karlos. Gillislee has great vision which I don't think Karlos does. Karlos isn't a power back and isn't a shifty back. He's just a tweener it seems like.

I don't understand why they are bringing him back. Did he even play special teams when he was here?

Edited by VaMilBill

But isn't that why we have Jonathan Williams? Plus Karlos isn't really a thumper.

He is definitely an upgrade on Bush so I can see that. But I hope he doesn't supplant Gillislee on the roster. Just my opinion

Edited by VaMilBill

That's huge news!! Hopefully, he's back in shape.

Maybe they'll bring back Manny Lawson as well.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/10/sources_karlos_williams_to_work_out_with_buffalo_bills_on_friday.html

I hate to say it because he played well last year, but I feel like it was kinda a fluke. I honestly like Gillislee better than Karlos. Gillislee has great vision which I don't think Karlos does. Karlos isn't a power back and isn't a shifty back. He's just a tweener it seems like.

I don't understand why they are bringing him back. Did he even play special teams when he was here?

I don't know if Karlos last year was a fluke. I do like Gillislee, and would like to see him get a shot, but maybe the Bills feel fit-n-trim Karlos >> Jonathan Williams. I do think Karlos for all his height, can function as a power back and make yards from nothing better than Gillislee or McCoy.

I just don't trust Karlos for judgement or commitment to the team at this point, but I don't make personnel decisions for the Bills either.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2016/10/sources_karlos_williams_to_work_out_with_buffalo_bills_on_friday.html

I don't know if Karlos last year was a fluke. I do like Gillislee, and would like to see him get a shot, but maybe the Bills feel fit-n-trim Karlos >> Jonathan Williams. I do think Karlos for all his height, can function as a power back and make yards from nothing better than Gillislee or McCoy.

I just don't trust Karlos for judgement or commitment to the team at this point, but I don't make personnel decisions for the Bills either.

Karlos can be the thunder part of thunder and lightning...we don't have a big back that can move the pile on short yardage if we need it. Karlos has something special...he hits the hole hard but then he can run away from people too...

J Williams is a rookie and hasn't earned game playing time, which is not to say he's not playing well. There's a clear pecking order with McCoy, Gillislee, and then scraps. Williams has to show he can manage blitz pickups (speaking of that, Mr McCoy, how do you spell o-le?), hot reads as a receiver, motion formations, etc in order to get time on the field during games. It's all part of the learning process, and with McCoy and Gillislee in front of him, he's not going to get much of a chance for now.

That said, during preseason Williams looked really good, which is what kept him on the roster. Will JW turn out better than KW? I honestly don't know. But KW was a real force last year, a true weapon, and the running game this year misses him