An Oral History of Bill Belichick

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/17703210/new-england-patriots-coach-bill-belichick-greatest-enigma-sports

This is a good read, love or hate the man, I think you have to tip your cap to him.

Great read! Thanks.

Sports encourages a kind of dumb black and white thinking (I know I fall prey to it when I get cranked up about the Bills - i.e., every goddamn week). But when you cool your jets and actually reflect on the complexity of the people and the communities that make up the game - minus all the dipschmidt hot takes - it's much more interesting.

BB is a remarkable guy with an insane passion for the game. He has his weaknesses as both a person and a coach. But who doesn't? Very interesting to read this and see behind the scenes a little bit.

Oral history? Is that like a black book for homosexual men who keep track of scores?

In that case, I understand why Bill has one. I wonder if Brady is in the book? Or perhaps that kid who got accused of playing with balls during that one game?

"They are merely exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a better way I'd like to hear it." (Okay, where is that line from?)

I know this ain't right, but that sounds like a Dr Egan line out a Ghostbusters.