Wheres all the Todd Bowles fanboys at ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He beat the Bills and lost to Seattle. Does that make him a terrible coach or something? The Jets might have had the hardest schedule to start the season.

I think he's a good young coach. Don't get why someone would try to put the guy down.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Don't use the word "at" at the end of a sentence.

My english teacher is a TBD member and she used to say "only weenies do that.' So the question would be Where ARE (not "wheres") all the Todd Bowles fanboys?

This will make you seem less uneducated when you axe a question....

My english teacher is a TBD member and she used to say "only weenies do that.' So the question would be Where ARE (not "wheres") all the Todd Bowles fanboys?

Those darn dangling prepositions!

Let me know when the grades come out.

My take on the Jets situation is Bowles is he's a conservative guy when it comes to risk taking. Pretty obvious right? Which makes me wonder if Gailey's offensive approach is compatible with how Bowles' philosophy should be translating to the offense. Having Fitz throw the ball all over the field week-after-week is an inevitable recipe for disaster. As we've seen with the exception of the Bills game this season. Such as on 3rd and 1 you get 5 wide with an empty backfield. Who'd he foolin'?

People don't give a **** on the internet... We have no time for this crap. In and out quick posts, abbreviations...

Have you all looked at the jets schedule to date and what it looks like coming up?

5 of last 7 at home, winnable games every week from here except maybe the two Pats games...

not saying will happen, but i can see them getting on a good run in the middle of the season...very similar feel to the Chiefs season last year...and no i am not saying they are winning out

Edited by plenzmd1

I think it's that grin on his face after Fitzpatrick throws a pick-6.

He definitely is the Yin to Rex's Yang. He does not show much emotion which can be good (Hoodie) or very bad (Jauron). I think I might get an amused look on my face of Fitz was my qb. He's one of the most maddening quarterbacks in the NFL. One week he'll light it up, the next he'll light himself on fire with turnovers.