Wheres all the Todd Bowles fanboys at ?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He beat the Bills and lost to Seattle. Does that make him a terrible coach or something? The Jets might have had the hardest schedule to start the season.

I think he's a good young coach. Don't get why someone would try to put the guy down.

I think it's that grin on his face after Fitzpatrick throws a pick-6.

He beat the Bills and lost to Seattle. Does that make him a terrible coach or something? The Jets might have had the hardest schedule to start the season.

I think he's a good young coach. Don't get why someone would try to put the guy down.

The Bills have the same schedule except for two teams.

Huh? The Jets have played the Bengals, Bills, Chiefs, and Seahawks. How is that the same schedule?

B.c the Bills will play 3 of those teams by the end of the season... In the end it's all the same. Fitz is Fitz.

Such a "tough" schedule... Love that excuse especially with a team in the same division.

Edited by Beef Jerky

The "tough schedule" excuse - lol they are 1-3 with 2 home losses.

So they suck because they lost to Seattle and Cincy? Some of you are reaching hard to make a point.

B.c the Bills will play 3 of those teams by the end of the season... In the end it's all the same. Fitz is Fitz.

So make that point after the season. It makes zero sense now in comparing the teams.