Zach Brown: Bills best player 2016

NewEra

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A hardcore Titans fan told me Zach Brown sucks, he seems very knowledgeable about football but I am now seriously questioning his knowledge. Even advanced metrics and other analysis said how he was a good coverage linebacker who struggled against the run. Seemed like he was a good depth signing at worst but now he has taken over the starting job and is crushing it.

There are all kinds of players who do not succeed in one system and are very good in a different system that plays to his strengths. Rex's system is very LB friendly, especially for a guy with good speed and instincts. The Jets LBs all racked up a ton of tackles if they were good.

That play on Edelman. If this season ends up being anywhere but the trash can that's going to be a highly talked about effort.

I loved the play but Brown was well behind Edelman until Edelman got tired. I give props to ZB more for his conditioning and desire than his speed, which is fine by me.

A hardcore Titans fan told me Zach Brown sucks, he seems very knowledgeable about football but I am now seriously questioning his knowledge. Even advanced metrics and other analysis said how he was a good coverage linebacker who struggled against the run. Seemed like he was a good depth signing at worst but now he has taken over the starting job and is crushing it.

The reasoning I heard is that since Dick LeBeau didn't want him back, he sucked.

What it means is we wont be drafting ILB's in the next draft....cuz our depth is ridiculous

Can you imagine if Shaq Lawson comes back and he is a stud to? omg omg omg

I get the feeling that Ragland is going to be a major stud, I see him starting somewhere in the lineup.

I loved the play but Brown was well behind Edelman until Edelman got tired. I give props to ZB more for his conditioning and desire than his speed, which is fine by me.

The reasoning I heard is that since Dick LeBeau didn't want him back, he sucked.

It was the effort and attitude that stood out to me. Zach didn't make the trip to go through the motions and pad BB's career stats.

Zach is a one year deal, right? How much more do we invest? Ragland is.......????? Hmmm

There are several ways to look at this. A lot of teams look at it by position. Preston Brown as a third rounder makes peanuts. Lorax makes peanuts. Zach Brown makes very little. Hughes, also a LB makes a ton. Shaq, also an LB makes a bunch and a half as a first rounder but not in the top. We are set pretty well overall.

The good part is that teams will know, to some degree, that Zach is the perfect fit for Rex's defense and they really wouldn't expect the same production in theirs.